Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I hate doing lineart, so instead of working on the bara picture I distracted myself by doodling Marina. =3=
    Spoiler!

I hate doing lineart so much, I sketched her in her swimsuit, too...
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    I said it once, i'll say it again. Dat Rappy. Could try to make it icon sized as a PSO2 desktop symbol.
    Yeah sure why not!

...mmh, works more or less.
    Last edited by Gardios; Apr 23, 2014 at 10:34 AM.

Well, if you're drawing Dewman tattoos, I'd imagine that would be a pain. I always feel guilty when people I commission for art see my character's tattoos and go "...*gulp*"

But yeah, I didn't see a problem with the muscles on your big burly dude on the last page. It's all pretty solid.

At this tempo, it'll actually be summer once I'm done with it. That totally was my intention all along.

Spoiler!

Yeah, that looks really good. No worries about the anatomy or musculature.

Also, nipples are very important. wtf r u doing

His nipples ran away after it took me so long to do the lineart. I'll just have to perform plastic surgery to give him new ones.

Somehow I totally missed all the new pictures in this thread. Good work man! If you hate line art like me, just start painting right after the sketch and just ditch the sketch afterwards.

Thanks! Mmh, I should definitely try that out. Everything that gets me to skip the line art phase sounds good in my book.

Had time to play PSO2, but welp DDoS so I did the only sensible thing and finally finished this instead of doing nothing. You can probably tell that I had no patience for the background or overpainting anymore. :V

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Had time to play PSO2, but welp DDoS so I did the only sensible thing and finally finished this instead of doing nothing. You can probably tell that I had no patience for the background or overpainting anymore. :V

Spoiler!
    that package looks good.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I haven't played since the DDoScapolypse (just how lazy am I...?) so I didn't do much. Buuuuuut I figured I should do something for Christmas! Apparently, it's a tradition on Harukotan to eat Rappies on Christmas Eve and some ARKS have started to adopt that tradition. Merry Christmas!

Spoiler!

Bonus TERA art I did a while ago, because why not? First is something I started just for fun, but then I decided to enter a loading screen contest so I kinda had to hurry finish it...

Spoiler!

Aaaaand my main in briefs.

Spoiler!

I know that summer is long over, but in my defense they released the swimsuit costumes in autumun... :V