Default PSO Mag Picture & Video Thread

Don't be shy go on make a video or take a picture of your favorite mag and and show off your mag stats for everyone too see

Here my Hamburger Mag at Lv.200 and Mind 200
    video demonstration

Picture stats

Too lazy to bother with a video, but for fun I thought I'd post a few pics that are kind of a throw back to the good ol' Gamecube days . I remember when the 1300+ level mags started showing up and at the time no one knew that they disabled rares from dropping so you'd see them all over the place lol. For awhile it seemed like every game I joined someone had one the variants. This was before item modding was commonly known. IIRC, I think the first one I remember seeing was the Andhaka mag and then people started using Mag Cells on it to create their own. Good times!!

Last edited by VioletSkye; Apr 21, 2014 at 11:20 AM.

Only pso BB stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    Only pso BB stuff?
    DC_PLAYER its can be any pso related stuff including PSO,V1,V2 PSOPC,PSOGC & PSOBB

Quote Originally Posted by VioletSkye View Post
    Too lazy to bother with a video, but for fun I thought I'd post a few pics that are kind of a throw back to the good ol' Gamecube days . I remember when the 1300+ level mags started showing up and at the time no one knew that they disabled rares from dropping so you'd see them all over the place lol. For awhile it seemed like every game I joined someone had one the variants. This was before item modding was commonly known. IIRC, I think the first one I remember seeing was the Andhaka mag and then people started using Mag Cells on it to create their own. Good times!!

xD That awesome hahaha VioletSkye. but its okay longest u posted a picture that count as well XD hahaha

Forgot the one i have equiped, but it's pretty much the same as the other banas stats

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    Forgot the one i have equiped, but it's pretty much the same as the other banas stats

Spoiler!
    wow that is cool XD

Aha! Interesting thread! Here's a few of my handiwork from Blue Burst.

Agastya
    Spoiler!

Gael Giel
    Spoiler!

I have an Elenor mag as well, but I don't have the screens for it yet, and I won't have any until the server I play on is back up. I've also a Striker Unit and a Rati somewhere. I'll get more pics when I can. But the Agastya is my main mag.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Aha! Interesting thread! Here's a few of my handiwork from Blue Burst.

Agastya
    Spoiler!

Gael Giel
    Spoiler!

I have an Elenor mag as well, but I don't have the screens for it yet, and I won't have any until the server I play on is back up. I've also a Striker Unit and a Rati somewhere. I'll get more pics when I can. But the Agastya is my main mag.
    wow those are some decent mag stats specially for HUmar :O

Yeah. My Rati is also HUmar based. The Elenor was statted to best suit my RAcaseal.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe