Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

The camera shakes a whole lot right before Ichitaro gets freed. The whole thing might work like the Cata stun, where you wiggle your stick quickly until you can move again. That would mean the crew just fooled us and this was entirely set up by them; it seemed utterly convenient that the one we see play was the only one unfrozen. Additonally, we have four swords. Destroying just one might mean we are left with 25% HP, destroying two with 50% etc.

But yeah, still a lot we don't know.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Apr 27, 2014 at 04:48 AM.

Does he have combat escape ? Because he was killed during katana combat, so...

Doesn't look like there's more to it other then the game randomly picking one player to be everyone's savior and giving them a little over 10 seconds to destroy the swords.

Whether it proves to be horribly annoying or not depends on whether or not you need to get rid of all of them to survive the attack, as well how durable they are.

Everything about the new Falz just makes Elder looks shit like how Angel makes Hunar looks like a wimp.

Also lol ichartio (did spelled his name correctly?) spamming only Shunkan while in guard stance, was that some sort of way to promote that Shunkan isn't/is too overpowered?

As for the time freeze attack, I'm thinking instead of a random individual I'm thinking the Falz's most hated target (whoever has the most aggro). Swords may also play a role with either the outcome damage or unfreezing others but he panic or in any obvious case purposely wiped the mpa.

However, it wasn't really the new Falz that had my attention to the broadcast......it was this
    Roadmap: Phantasy Star Festa [Part 1]
    [Mining Base Defense: Despair]
    When Sega said there was a new EQ in June in the roadmap, I figured it be TD part 3 (it was too obvious with the fact that the TD EQs are one of the only challenging EQs).........seeing how Intrusion still can't be done measily by open mpas comparing to TD1........I can only imagine now.

Watch it be defending 8 bases behind a series of walls from bird darkers (oh gawd Ringa is going to rip those towers apart.
    And then we get TD part 4 with all darkers.

P.S.: Why is everyone calling the new Dark Falzs, Dark Falz Loser? Even bumped is calling them that and just about everyone in-game says that as well.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Apr 27, 2014 at 05:41 AM.

Story related. Like [Elder] and [Persona], this one is literally named [Loser].

So that's what Falz though Ruzer was called, huh? Pretty fitting.
    Psp2's Last Order, Lv 127 Female Beast. Hu-24 Ra-14 Fo-1 Va-8
    ~☆Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd || Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆Mugunburga 27% Dus Skadd || Clarita Visas II 21% Emopw. Healing || Mugunburga 25% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆ABILITIES☆Burst Bomber☆EVA Boost☆Freeze Protect☆PP Escape Save☆HP Restore Rate☆ABILITIES☆~

Suganuma (the Vita director) said Ichitarou could move because he blocked the attack, but if you watch the fight again he's only doing normal attacks when the time stop happens so I'm pretty sure that's wrong. It probably picks the person who's dealt the most damage.

Are you sure it's called Loser, because it could've been Luther.

nonsense this is dark falz [dio]

The new Dark Falz seems to be extremely passive which is quite a disappointment but at least Apos Drios puts up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikikiki View Post
    Are you sure it's called Loser, because it could've been Luther.
    ダークファルス・ルーサー = Dark Phallus Luther