Default Newbie squadron is recruting! (Ship 02)

Hello all.

If your new to pso2 or like to help other people get the hang of pso2 then feel free to join the Newbie squadron! We help show people the basics of pso2 so they can go and help other new people!

If your new to pso2 yourself or like helping people new to the game then search Newbie Squadron on the visiphones teams section!
    Last edited by tuxdude143; May 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM.

Just a little advice to you, you should tell the people here what ship you are on... That's pretty important...

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

That is a horrible idea for a name not the sound but it can really be taken out of context.

Ok, I know the name is shit but I had no other ideas. It better than just noob sqad mind you

Plus newbie and noob are terms that in general differ A LOT from each other. In most gaming communitys newbies are normal people who are just new to the game, noobs on the other hand are just trolls. In most cases the name will most likely not be taken the wrong way.

Plus I've had worse name suggestions. One person said I should call the team "nubs teaching nubs"
    Newbie squadron is just a name saying its a team for people new to the game to join and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxdude143 View Post
    Plus I've had worse name suggestions. One person said I should call the team "nubs teaching nubs"
    Newbie squadron is just a name saying its a team for people new to the game to join and nothing more.
    Hah I like your name, people here can be very inclusive and this game can be very daunting for newcomers. I wish you the best.
    Ship 2
    Braver lvl 70/Hunter lvl 54
    Always Recruiting!

I am a seasoned pso player but am currently getting ready to start playing pso2. I am registered and just waiting for these updates to finish (they are so slow -_-) well i just wanted to say i would love to join this squadron once everything is up and running.

Sure! I just need to know your character name when you get set up so I know who to send the team request too.