Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunner's PP

Default Gunner's PP

Is there any general standard? The highest I've ever had was 121 but I feel like that's extremely low. I really just got my feet wet with affixing and 3s the Varder set with Fang Soul, Shoot III, and Stamina III. Should I have went with Mizer, Shoot, and Spirita? I could craft my units to T-Def and gain +6 pp.
    Can't we all just get along?

If you have APPR and spam Heel Stab, you hardly need any extra PP, so 121 would be plenty.

If you don't have APPR and spam Elder Rebellion or Infinite Fire, you'll feel like 140-150 is inadequate.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    If you have APPR and spam Heel Stab, you hardly need any extra PP, so 121 would be plenty.

If you don't have APPR and spam Elder Rebellion or Infinite Fire, you'll feel like 140-150 is inadequate.
    Yeah I have APPR maxed @ 10. I also used to use Heel Stab until someone told me when using infinity fire you can right click while firing for more damage. So I use infinity fire mainly.. But you're saying since I have APPR I shouldn't worry about PP?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Yeah I have APPR maxed @ 10. I also used to use Heel Stab until someone told me when using infinity fire you can right click while firing for more damage. So I use infinity fire mainly.. But you're saying since I have APPR I shouldn't worry about PP?
    Only you can answer this question. Do you run out of PP often? No? Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Only you can answer this question. Do you run out of PP often? No? Yes?
    Actually I do. It's not bothersome but I also wanted other opinions on how much PP other gunners had. Typically I spam infinity fire till I'm low on PP, then auto attack until my PP is nearly restored. I thought it was assumes gunners need to have like 150+ PP.

are you remembering to shoot while fliping? that will help conserve pp alot if you are not already doing it

Also you get more PP back during SRoll than regular attacks anyway (4PPx3 vs 2PPx4), though getting the JA is stronger even if you have SRoll Up maxed (don't do that) so you can alternate if you really care about a couple hundred extra damage.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Also if you have ranger subbed, killing bonus helps a lot.

Ranger sub, Killing bonus 10/10.

Just run into mobs guns a-blazing and gain more PP than you spend.

just get gloam/gwan set + white tail, affix all with mzsoul,sh3 sprita3/4 and you should have around 155pp, if you're rich enough also pp boost everything to end up with 175~ pp, and get the Showtime pp skill. ionno what you're asking exactly though

p.s 150pp feels decent to me, plus with Showtime active you get 200pp, my build is weird so I only have 5 points in APPR but it feels like enough, at least to me
    Last edited by Silver Crow; May 5, 2014 at 06:45 PM.