Can't we all just get along?

100 PP
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'd say 100~120pp.

I think you should have at least 140+ PP.

I also think you should upgrade your units to at least the Calbun Set if you can (if you're Premium); the Unit-Set is fairly cheap/affordable and it also gives +40 HP and +3PP per unit piece. Furthermore, it gives a Set-Bonus of +60 R-ATK and +10PP and has very good defense all around.

Then, you could simply affix each piece with the very basic: Mizer Soul/Shoot III/Stamina III (or Stamina Boost).

Once you have done this, I'm more than certain you'll do just fine PP wise (+140PP if you also have Mizer Soul on Weapon).

Also, as someone else have already mentioned, make sure you shoot while flipping (right before you go into the S-Roll JA Bonus or whatver) as it helps to gain PP back.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Personally, I got 130 PP (will be 129 once I managed to 4 slot affix) and didn't find it I need more PP (tried using APPR and non-APPR build). Mostly using non-APPR build.

But, it depends on how you felt when playing, of course. I'd say 120 PP is very nice already, since I'm used to get that much PP, and didn't find any trouble with PP (No APPR build back then) ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

i roll with 112 pp and find it excessive, really pp should not be an issue for gu if you are doing it right

Gunner is like the most lax class for PP building, since they can regain it so fast and have low-cost PAs. Seems like you can totally get away with just stacking RATK in all the affixing slots with no issue whatsoever.

Yup, I've got a gloam set & calibun leg piece with mizer/shoot 3/stam 3/stam boost and fang soul on my weapons, bringing me up to 130 pp on the dot with my GMs. I virtually never have PP problems. My ZRA mechs have mizer & spirita 3, which is even better for PP.

My GU only have 124 PP and I'm still stomping the shit out of TD and AQ without any real disruption in constant DPS.