Default PSO Character Model

Don't rightly now if this qualifies as a fan work or not, but here is a picture of a model I've been working on of my character G.O.L.D. from PSO. It was built using the parts of several Apsy-series RAcaseal models:

It still needs some detailing and painting here and there, but this is what it is so far. Also, I apologize for the poor picture quality, I used my PS-Vita to take the picture.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2:
    G.O.L.D./Female CAST/LVL 133/Hunter{20}/Ranger{16}/Force{1}/Vanguard{20} As of: 1/16/11

Looks nice!!! Keep it up

small update: Still waiting for the detailing pen to arrive ._. Once that's here I can get the model touched up so that it looks better. I have the other paints/model pens I need save for that one.
    G.O.L.D./Female CAST/LVL 133/Hunter{20}/Ranger{16}/Force{1}/Vanguard{20} As of: 1/16/11

why not model in 3d, get it 3d printed?

pr use a dx ripper software to rip the model and have it printed. with color.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Just a preference, really. Besides, I can't do 3D modelling worth beans lol.

I caaaaaan~!
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Very cool stuff, good work! I used to love reworking action figures and doing all the painting and reconfiguring, really fun stuff.