Default So before I go end up wasting AC and more time...

Hey all, I normally don't post because I usually find answers to the questions I already have, and have used this site since gamecube pso days to get information on making the best out of my characters, so a shout out to all you knowledge-hunks and players dedicated to helping others grow and develop their own knowledge and skills!

Anyways, on to my question/dilemma.

I have a Hunter/Braver build, with a mag with 100 s-atk and 75 dex. I spent 300 AC to raise another mag after deciding that even with 5 SP used for "braver mag", I felt like it was a waste and was costing me "dps".

But now several days later, now that the mag is approaching lv100, I'm noticing in the "character info" where it shows your stats, that the s-atk bar is full. Does this mean that making a second mag with more s-atk would be null and void, or am I not understanding what that means?

I've spent about an hour googling, and can't really find anything to explain or help me better understand what I'm looking at.

Other questions about the stats bar. Does the "maximum" increase by level? (I'm 63br/65hu), or is that maximum set from lv1 and determined by class/race? picture below to help explain what I'm looking at.

Any help or thoughts greatly appreciated.

It's just an oversight in GUI design and not more than that. Don't be bothered by it.

Thanks for the good news! Dumb follow-up question: Is there actually a cap to these stats then?

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

There's no "maximum" that I know of in PSO2 unlike PSO1 did with it's stats. But yes you can keep going without any nulling or voiding of your DPS. The Bars are more or less an average between your stats high and low, but if you add more to your stats it'll change also for the new difference.

That's awesome. Thanks so much guys.

And there will always be this big gap since your PP can only go so high.