Default es on Android stuck on Google Play [Solved]

I'm trying to buy some more AC through PSO2es, but lately I've gotten a window telling me to rate the game on G. Play. Problem is, since the game is "for Japanese devices only," I can't rate the game on my phone. I've tried to hook my phone up to my laptop to rate it there, but the website claims I haven't installed it yet, so I can't write a review.

Does anyone have a workaround to this problem? It's disappeared a bit before but I'd rather rate the game somehow to get rid of this window completely. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Gyokuro_Tea; May 14, 2014 at 03:46 PM.

i seem to have gotten this error too. :/ trying to see what I can do to fix it T_T

I forgot that there was an update yesterday >_> I went back to Arks-Layer and redownloaded the Tweaker, which prompted me to update it and the game. Seemed to get the window to go away, maybe it's saying we need to update it instead of rating it lol.

yeah I found out the hard way, I ended up manually downloading the updated client myself. xD;

AH! thanks for the solution. I was worried that I wouldn't even be able to get the code to swap devices if it suddenly stopped working like this