• Zapero

8 15.09%
  • SEGA

31 58.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    That means I am safe then :3

In all seriousness sega does need to figure out a way to handle people like zappy. I'm tired of hearing about this dude.
    This. I couldn't agree more. When hackers start messing with other peoples games is where we all get annoyed.

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

I think Zapero won.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Is zapero zipzo?
    Code:
     <05:05:41> "Cicero.": ill just pussy play
    <05:05:43> "Cicero.": if i sense danger
    <05:05:45> "Cicero.": ill heal
    <05:05:54> "☿Futa_Fiend☿": yeah make joey proud
    pm 4 carry

Is zipzo z-0?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    So, a "hacker war" is basically...

Also, forum fights are that too.
    Something like the Matrix?
    Aida is the one?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Humor me for a moment, guys. Turn the sarcasm and baka gaijin dial down to 0 for a minute or two.

How well a concentrated effort on PSOW's part to contact SegaC / PSO2 dev/support team and give them as much of the details of the issues possible would work out?

A group of foreigners all swamp PSO2 Support / SegaC with an email, saying "Hey! We are foreigners. So and So on website are doing hacks. We're concerned about this. Here are the details regarding them and issues. Please fix this. Do not ban us. We're trying to help."

I ask this more as a passing shower-thought simply because I don't expect everyone from Sega involved in PSO2 to be fluent in english and I also expect them to be rash and prone to the fastest, but inappropriate solution.

However, they're aware we exist. And they're clearly turning a huge blind eye to us, despite them moving forward with technicalities (TOS changes made specifically against us.)

So it's not like they dont want us, but rather that they dont care for us. Like that fictitious relationship where the couple really don't care for each other but remain in each other's presence because it's convenient.

However, in our case, one person owns the house the other lives in and can kick them out at a moments notice if they so please.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Humor me for a moment, guys. Turn the sarcasm and baka gaijin dial down to 0 for a minute or two.

How well a concentrated effort on PSOW's part to contact SegaC / PSO2 dev/support team and give them as much of the details of the issues possible would work out?

A group of foreigners all swamp PSO2 Support / SegaC with an email, saying "Hey! We are foreigners. So and So on website are doing hacks. We're concerned about this. Here are the details regarding them and issues. Please fix this. Do not ban us. We're trying to help."

I ask this more as a passing shower-thought simply because I don't expect everyone from Sega involved in PSO2 to be fluent in english and I also expect them to be rash and prone to the fastest, but inappropriate solution.

However, they're aware we exist. And they're clearly turning a huge blind eye to us, despite them moving forward with technicalities (TOS changes made specifically against us.)

So it's not like they dont want us, but rather that they dont care for us. Like that fictitious relationship where the couple really don't care for each other but remain in each other's presence because it's convenient.

However, in our case, one person owns the house the other lives in and can kick them out at a moments notice if they so please.
    If you sent in a email or support ticket in English, they'll just ask you to reply in Japanese.

They know there's foreign player, and they don't care.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Well I've sent them an email about this in japanese telling them as much as I can about the said issue. I have no clue if its gonna do anything but here's hoping.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Yeah, might be modifying, but you know it's not only AIDA that does that right? They are making a translation patch. That's not in the same ground as actively hacking the game, for boost such as speed hacks or disabling services.

Zapero is modifying the game for malicious means, that's not the same as AIDA's item injection. It's not malicious, sure it changes memory but that's it.
    So we agree then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    As someone else said, its really not the same thing. The Eng patch as whole, including the item translation, only modifies stuff on our end and even then only edits aesthetic things really (parts of it can send server eng names at times, but that doesn't really affect much). It doesn't enable the player to do anything that the Japanese aren't able to do besides read the game in English and display a few things in English through commands that would be in Japanese normally.

And then you have the PSO-HACK group who goes and gives themselves infinite PP, physics edits, change the speed the game runs at, and move objects around in the lobby. All things that aren't possible for a normal player.

The game is being modified technically in both cases, but there's a clear difference in scale and behavior which is probably why SEGA doesn't gaf about English patch.
    So we agree then.

What is this topic about? I'm absolutely confused since I can't watch the video.