Default [Ship 2] Team Seraphic Oath Recruiting

I'm currently on leave from game, so team will no longer be recruiting. Sorry.

Hello, I'm Saya Laurent, or better known in game as Rhia. I'm the team master of Seraphic Oath, a new team on Ship 2 looking for members who wish to enjoy the game and make friends. We promote team play and helping other members out as much as possible. We also have TeamSpeak for those who wish to use it. We are currently a level 4 team with the Floating Continent team room. My goal is to make the team a safe atmosphere for people as well as give them people they can count on to help out.

Currently I write guides on the team forums for my newer members to help them with things they might otherwise not understand. I try to be as helpful as possible. I'm looking for players who want to enjoy the company of others, not just be in a team to say they're in a team. If you're looking for that, please look elsewhere. If you do join and become like that, I will remove you from the team. I'm building a team where people can have fun and play together, not solo.

Team Master

• クリパルサ - Myself

Managers
    • None

If you wish to join, feel free to add my ID, whisper me in game, PM me here, or respond to this thread. We'd be happy to have you~

-Rhia
    Last edited by Chrysheight; Jun 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

Bump to stay relevant. :3 Still looking for members~

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight