Default what's with these kind of weapons

http://puu.sh/8Vd5u.png
    http://puu.sh/8Vd6P.png

some of the example. i've been seeing some melee weapons with r-atk on it. exactly what purpose does these give?

Photon Blasts that use your R-atk
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Nothing but SEGA nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Nothing but SEGA nonsense
    Ahem

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Photon Blasts that use your R-atk
    He's right.

Photon blasts use your stats to determine their damage. This might not be very good, but then neither is techer; Sega doesn't understand how to make hybrids feasible.

after my long run as a hybrid.

just go pure breed. less headaches.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Photon blasts use your stats to determine their damage. This might not be very good, but then neither is techer; Sega doesn't understand how to make hybrids feasible.
    More synergy between skills would be a nice fucking start. It's great that I can get 10* and 11* katanas with Sack and Tack but fuck man what does it matter if my utility doesn't make up for my lessened stats, dps, and usefulness compared to Pure Breeds being played by good players?

Sega should just create sub-branches of skill trees dedicated to working in tandem with skills from other trees or just in tandem with other classes in general.

Like how about along side, Average and Weak Stance, BR can get Magic Stance. 145% Bonus Damage to Sack and Tack only. No Rack.

OR how about Magic Arrow, a Bow Skill that imbues your next shot with the element of the tech you last cast.

Or how about allowing PP Revival to take 50% effect when holding PAs so you can still regain PP while holding a PA, but it still takes twice as long.

The gunblade is literally a verstile weapon that does melee and ranged. But the animations are wack, the damage is wack, there are barely any decent PAs. Why not make gunblade a weapon worth fucking maining. A lot of bullet skills are weapon exclusive, but hey why not give Gunslash access to some of them because its a versatile weapon.

Fuck man. BRs are like the otaku's wet dream. How about a new weapon class. Throwing items. Kunai. Knives. Shuriken. Whatever. Based the damage off Sack and Rack. Or normal attacks off Sack and PAs off Rack. Or vise versa. Whatever.

It's not hard to come up with these ideas. It's more tedious than hard when it comes to balancing. But it would add so much to the game if they went down these routes.

It's so annoying playing gimped because I opted to play a character that's inherently harder to play, build, and master but is more interesting and versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    after my long run as a hybrid.

just go pure breed. less headaches.
    dont listen to this man. he's speaking nonsense.
    Last edited by GHNeko; May 21, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    A lot of bullet skills are weapon exclusive, but hey why not give Gunslash access to some of them because its a versatile weapon.
    Because they're all garbage (much like your ideas) aside from WB? Wow man, gonna get some sick usage out of Jellen Shot on a Gunslash yeaaaaaaaaah

Obviously there is R-atk on swords so you can shoot lazors from them.

to defeat the frofs
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Maybe it has something to do with Sega trying to be logical in the game, like for example, you can't summon a friend partner when someone in the MPA is using them (So there is only one true character running around)

Same goes with weapon. Edge Blazer has sword on it? Better give it Satk when it's clearly an assault rifle.

I just wish Sega would apply their logic to other stuffs more important =.=
    Like why the hell I have to fist bump every time I want to change my stance?