Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Affixing Help.

Default Affixing Help.

I'm fairly familiar with affixing but I want to make sure I affix my new armor set as cheap as possible.. either 3s or 4s (preferably 4s)

I'm looking to make a 4s set with

Mizer Soul
    Shoot III
    Spirita III
    Stamina III

@ 100% with booster

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Mizer (Mizer boosts success rate of both shoot 3 and spirita 3)
    Target: Mizer/x/x/x
    Fodder 1: Mizer/Shoot3/Stamina3/x
    Fodder 2: Mizer/Spirita3/Stamina3/x

^Copied and pasted from quick question thread posted by "Kayarine"

How would I go about making fodder 1 and 2 from star to finish as cheap and easy as possible?
    Can't we all just get along?

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

Sounds like you are prepared to spend a fortune for 4s units...

Even if Shoot3 and Spirita3 pass at 80%, your biggest issue is getting the soul and Stam3 to stick. In that case, it's a toss-up whether you decide to pass Stam3 from another unit (one input at 60% base) or grow it from Stam2 + Stam2 + Mutation (3 different inputs at 60% base; add another Stam2 and this goes to 80%).

And then getting Mizer to stick on top of that. (50%/80%, but I'm sure you know that.)

Another alternative is to use the Stamina-passing souls in fodder (Ragne, Ransa, Vol - soul/Stam3/x/x) so Stam3 passes at 80%, but this means Mizer has to pass at 50%.

This really depends on whatever fodders are available on the player shops; I'm not sure how rare multiple Mizer/Stam2/Mut/x , Mizer/Stam2/x/x or Mizer/Stam3/x/x are. The Stamina soul fodder (soul/Stam3/x/x) probably isn't cheap either.

Pick your poison. Best of luck.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

If you're set on building HP with affixes, just get Stamina Boost and be done with it. Now you only need Mizer/SpiritaIII/x/x and Mizer/ShootIII/x/x.

Shop around for Mizers with Spirita II and Shoot II going for cheap, or just buy the fodder outright.

i just buy my units affixed yo

All this info is helpful but would someone be able to post the step by step process?

fodder one:

1x shoot 3/x/x/x
    1x stamina 3/x/x/x
    1x (insert cheapest soul that boosts either stamina/shoot success)/x/x/x

Put that together, use a 10% booster and it'd be 70/90/100/100. Pass? great.

You take your shoot 3/stamina 3/x/x and add 2x mizer soul to it

The chances are 60/70/90/100 with a 10% booster (a must use imo). Pass? great, if not, do it again i suppose.

Fodder two:

same as above, but replace shoot with spirita (use a ragne soul or a cheap stamina boosting soul).

When you have a stam 3/spirita 3/x/x, put it together with two mizer souls and use a 10% booster and pray it works again.

If both work, congrats It may pay mind to look detailed at the market beforehand, you can commonly pick up stuff like ragne/stam 3/x/x already for not much more then just a stam 3 on its own, which then allows you to pick up another shoot/spirita 3 for a 90/90 first stage

Edit: this is how i'd go about it, anyway...
    Last edited by Dnd; May 21, 2014 at 07:14 PM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    fodder one:

1x shoot 3/x/x/x
    1x stamina 3/x/x/x
    1x (insert cheapest soul that boosts either stamina/shoot success)/x/x/x

Put that together, use a 10% booster and it'd be 70/90/100/100. Pass? great.

You take your shoot 3/stamina 3/x/x and add 2x mizer soul to it

The chances are 60/70/90/100 with a 10% booster (a must use imo). Pass? great, if not, do it again i suppose.

Fodder two:

same as above, but replace shoot with spirita (use a ragne soul or a cheap stamina boosting soul).

When you have a stam 3/spirita 3/x/x, put it together with two mizer souls and use a 10% booster and pray it works again.

If both work, congrats It may pay mind to look detailed at the market beforehand, you can commonly pick up stuff like ragne/stam 3/x/x already for not much more then just a stam 3 on its own, which then allows you to pick up another shoot/spirita 3 for a 90/90 first stage

Edit: this is how i'd go about it, anyway...
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not that great at theory crafting but I finally sat down and wrote what I wanted down and came up with exactly what you just posted minus adding the the fodder to boost stamina/shoot success.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

Some ideas for your Fodder 1 and Fodder 2, as described:

Mizer/Shoot3/x/x (repeat using Mizer/Spirita3/x/x for fodder 2)
    Mizer/Stam3/x/x
    Mizer/Stam3/x/x - you want these in mutliple....

to make those, i'd try:

best scenario (80/80); if Shoot 3 or Spirita3 is in the mix, even better (it will save you a step)
    Mizer/Stam2/x/x
    Mizer/Stam2/x/x
    Mizer/Stam2/Mut/x
    -but note how difficult this might be to find or build up
    -you can grow Shoot3 or Spirita3 in the same manner, but the same issues apply

or (50/60)

Mizer/x/x/x
    Mizer/x/x/x
    Stam3/x/x/x

or possibly cheaper: (50/80)

Mizer/x/x/x
    Mizer/x/x/x
    (Ransa, Vol or Ragne soul)/x/x/x
    with Stam3 anywhere

There are a lot of possible combinations. In all honesty, using Stamina Boost will save you a lot of headache. And you're planning to make 3 of the final product in the end as well.

EDIT: Dnd's formulas work better because the Mizer affix is the last step. Use Ransa soul in his recipe for Fodder 1 to get 90/90/100/100 chance with a 10% booster.
    Last edited by Shinmarizu; May 21, 2014 at 07:53 PM.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

If you choose to go with stamina II instead of III you just need to have stamina I on every piece which is a 100% transfer very easy to add if you're making the fodders yourself. 3x stamina I using the boost will get you 100% stamina II and it's 40hp compared to III which gives 50. It will reduce it your affix cost by about 10mill
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmarizu View Post
    Use Ransa soul in his recipe for Fodder 1 to get 90/90/100/100 chance with a 10% booster.
    Oh yes, sorry, I totally forgot in my tiredness that ran'sa soul boosts both shoot and stam nowdays - but they are 250k a pop on ship2 right now vs 20k for a range soul 4 slot
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.