Question Can't Move During Mission [English Patch Issue?]

Hello people...
    If you don't want to read all the story (I am assuming that you don't), you can skip to the "Problem" part (Even though I highly recommend you to read the story to see if I missed something during the Story Patch installation or anything like that)

Story
    Spoiler!

Problem
    Story Patch interfering with quests (can not move my character)

Improbable Causes
    Scroll Lock button pressed. Already tried that, but that was not the cause.

Probable Causes
    Only those quests are interfered by Story Patch
    Only these low levels are interfered (Since AIDA is there at level 50 or more, do not know if tested at lower levels)
    Story Patch corrupted file (extraction Torrent2Exe may have failed)!

Complaints
    I really do not know what to do, I'm unpatching Story Patch now (and I have been waiting for a while) and hoping for a miracle.
    I put "Story Patch Corrupted file" on probable cause because when the extract. The .rar Story Patch weighted 2.04GB and I'm doing the extraction process again because I saw that it was 1.18GB/2.05GB, then it can be that the torrent2exe missed some file.

What can I do about it? Wait untill I am in a higher level, don't use the Story Patch anymore or wait untill I extract the patch again?

O.B.S.: All patches were downloaded from AIDA.

EDIT:
    I found out that torrent2exe extracted perfectly right, so ignore that probable cause.
    Last edited by KuroiHitsuji; May 23, 2014 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Not extraction issue

Try uninstalling the patch that you have and downloading from this link.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ActzhIqK!WkIM3L...HZz6Df-x9tipUg
    Edit: I noticed you have an old version of the story patch. That could be the cause. This link has the latest version.
    Last edited by mctastee; May 23, 2014 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    Try uninstalling the patch that you have and downloading from this link.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ActzhIqK!WkIM3L...HZz6Df-x9tipUg
    That may be it. I tried to download from this site, but it got stuck two times, so I downloaded the .torrent file. Oh well, I guess I will need to try downloading it again.

Edit: I noticed you have an old version of the story patch. That could be the cause. This link has the latest version.
    That it is really strange, because the two options from the site was suppose to be the same version, but I just chose the .torrent.

So I will try downloading and patching this one, and I will come back telling the results. Thank you, by the way, mctastee!

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    The two versions on the site are the same.
    It... seems so...
    I swore that I downloaded the latest version... So this whole time it was the version? I'm feeling really retarded right now.