Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sega need to make pso2 Global

Why it so hard for them just make a English client for the game and open pay option to Paypal and other country digital bank transfer account. they would be make alot money this way
    << Me

You know it costs money to set up and host servers, as well as continued advertising and tech dev for a game, right?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    You know it costs money to set up and host servers, as well as continued advertising and tech dev for a game, right?
    they dont need make new server they have JP server they just need apply a English client to it and add paypal then they would be making more money hell we all ready give them money with the pso2es app lol
    << Me

It's not that simple. They need to provide an optimal experience for all players if not the JP will always be on top the rest second best. Ping is an issue other countries laws and customs you can have a glbal server but the server has to abide by every countries laws

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    It's not that simple. They need to provide an optimal experience for all players if not the JP will always be on top the rest second best. Ping is an issue other countries laws and customs you can have a glbal server but the server has to abide by every countries laws

no on follow there own countries laws for internet. i think internet should be more open if we keep everyone in the dark that what make more wars happen to me i dont think we should not be fight each other no more. only people fight are the governments not the people
    << Me

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

The release of pso2 globally causes world peace!

STOP THE WARS! MAKE PSO2 GLOBAL TO BRING PEACE!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

let create titans then everyone will have to work together or you get eating by titans
    << Me

PSO2 JP has only negotiated services and collaborations for the Japanese market, they can not open the game globally without re-negotiating every content that is not 100% Sega, and since they only care about the Japanese market, why should they do that?