Why are all the pso world games password protected. I never can get in. I understand that u wanna keep out unwanted guests, but, heh, I dont know any passwords. It doesnt matter though, I just wanted to know. Also, I got bsod last night, and I lost alot of stuff. But its all good, i still kick ass.

The official password for PSO-WORLD games is SONIC. We just need more participation because only few people are using it. C'mon guys =)

PSO Assassin

I didnt know that was the password or else I would have been there. is it lowercase or uppercase?

Yeah, all those password protected games really get on my nerves sometimes. Especially when there are 20 games going on and every one needs a password. It's especially hard for me, alas I have no keyboard. Someone will try to talk to me and by the time I type up a reply, the person will get so aggravated they leave. Or they'll say something really mean to me because they think I refuse to talk. I have a social phobia! I cant take that kind of abuse! You'll make me cry! ...I'm getting way off subject...Anyways, I'll have to keep in mind that passwords in Puck-9 are indeed SONIC. I just hope people dont tell me to get out or something...I'll cry! I swear I will!

"Or they'll say something really mean to me because they think I refuse to talk."

Best thing to do with that is put a few standard responses on the Chat -> Shortcut menu, so you can access them instantly when you need to.

My characters have Yes, No, Hello, Goodbye, Traps ahead (for 'Casts), etc.

Also, create one that says simply "Hi, I'm sorry, but I have no keyboard; sorry if my responses are slow." Or something along those lines. It'll help lots.

Ovurkill,

Socrates is right. You've got 8 hot keys on your DC controller right at your fingertips. Basic phases, and a message that states you have no keyboard are all you need. And don't forget, you've got the universally translated phrases Sonic Team was so kind to include. Not always as fast as typing, but there's a lot you can say with those things. Finally, symbol chat. Even quicker than the universally translated stuff. And you can create just about anything you want through those.

Now, as for the locked games... Get over it. Just create your own game. Leave it open, and everyone else just like you can simple join you in your game. There are lots of reasons for creating locked games. (Private conversations, more secure trading, 1 on 1 training of newbies, etc... ) Don't take locked games personally. Sometimes I'm online for the increased experience and the ability to play on the very hard level, yet I want to play a solo game. Answer: Lock the game.

perhaps the whole official PW thing just isnt widely communicated. I mean I only just found out about it with this thread...

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Actually Chaos you make a good point, as do you Shado. I used to always put a password lock on, but now I've re-examined doing so. Now the only time I'll lock a game is if I'm not on Puck 9, playing with someone who wants a lock, or the reasons Shado stated (trading, solo exp., so on).

Ovurkill, I played awhile with no keyboard and it SUCKS! True you could use hot keys, but it in no way can replace a keyboard. Do what you gotta do to get your self one .