Default Help with my newbies!

I'm in the process of whipping up some new characters. I'm going to have one RAcaseal (Oran), one RAmarl (Skyly), and one FOnewm (Viridia).

I've played these character types before, but that was a long time ago back when I really didn't care what materials/mags/etc they had. I'm a person who tends to like characters that get all up and personal - concentrating on offense over defense. However, I'm willing to be flexible. I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips and guides on these three, especially mag and material recommendations. I already have pretty much one of every mag banked away, as well as a huge amount of materials. I just want to carefully place everything, and if I have to, I will start some mags from scratch specifically for these characters. For the moment, I am only playing OFFLINE, but am looking into ONLINE later this week.
    Keesha: Level 147 HUcaseal
    Tabitha: Level 100 HUnewearl
    Lust: Level 52 FOmarl

I am a HUcaseal to know what you are take the quiz here.

Here you can fiddle around and find your desired status. But remember some of the equipments are BB only!

And for mags...for rawbats characters pick something that gives you shifta at boss fights, can be quite useful.

Or do it like me and pick up something that matches your fashion style.

о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Ohhh~! That fiddling looks rather pretty. I think I'll mess around with that. In the meantime, if anyone else has anything they'd like to add on feel free to share.

I primarily play BB now but I think I can come up with some GC builds, especially since GC has a much weaker selection of units that only serve to boost stats. First thing is first, any character you make, avoid evade materials like the plague. Evade is the least useful stat in the game and should be ignored completely. For Racaseal, 125 HP materials (this applies to all characters you make), 35 luck materials, 115 power materials. Mag should be pure power mag for early game and you can move up to a balanced mag later on. My personal recommendation for a rare mag would be Nidra as it is easy to raise and gives invincibility triggers across the board. Photon Blast should include twins, other two don't matter. Early game slot units should be dedicated to a God / Battle, God / Arms, and God / Powers. Basically you can mix and match until you can cap your ATP and ATA as your goal should be to cap both of those stats as soon as possible. By the end of the game you will have more flexible slots for units. The mat plan I gave you will cap luck, ATP, and ATA with the use of one God / Ablility. Use the other two slots for God / HP units or swap those out for Cure units depending on the area you are in. Ramarl is far more flexible. 125 HP materials, 45 luck, 205 power for her. Follow the same advice for Racaseal for early game units and mag. By late game you can get Ramarl to the point that she only has to have God / Battle equipped and still max her ATP, ATA, and luck with mag and materials alone. You will have 3 unit slots to play with at your leisure. Fonewm is pretty simple; 125 HP materials, 150 mind materials. You will want to keep his MST and ATA as high as you can manage. Unfortunately, Fonewm has very poor melee potential so you will be spamming techs a lot with him. You'll need to invest in high level tech hunting and getting tech damage increasing gear for him. When you can cap ATA I would suggest some ranged weapons. Bringer's Rifle should still be manageable, Holy Ray (maybe), Demon's Raygun if Bringer's isn't working out. For now this is all I can think of for GC. I may need to edit this if I left anything out.

Thank you for the advice! I'll keep all of that in mind as I begin to develop the characters. I'm starting off with the RAmarl. It didn't take me long to sweep through the stages starting off with hand-me-downs from other characters, including an already level 200 mag. In the meantime, I'm working on a mag for herself. Is it possible to get luck to 100 with only materials? And I personally never got evade material either. I think it's useless but I still store them in the bank. I figured, heck, might as well. As far as the mag for my RAmarl - I was thinking something like 10/125/40/25.

I usually aim for max stats and use up some evade mats... but I guess I might be in the minority here nowadays going for max.

Anywho, to answer your question, yes you can get to 100 LCK using only materials. Alternatively you can also use slots items as well (God/Luck, God/Ability, Hero/Ability, etc.).

For using a FOnewm here's some tips. Make a mag that's got almost nothing but mind going for it. /Mind units are also great. Keep some /HP units for Falz (and other bosses).

FOnewms naturally have an extra attack boost to GI- and RA- type techs so using special weapons or shields that boost those techs would really benefit you.

AAAAND here's some random Weapons/Armors/Shields I recommend if you can get your hands on them. This is purely my opinion but take it as you will.

Spoiler!

I haven't played a RAcaseal before and I haven't played enough of RAmarl, but I've played tons as a RAmar. As always, a Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle are a must. I also recommend a Baranz Launcher as well if you can get one
    Last edited by Jaspaller; Jun 13, 2014 at 12:46 AM.

Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it. I'm currently working on a FOnewm who has a great MST boost. No weapons for me! Unfortunately though, his mag hasn't got its third photon and is already level 130 with 30/0/20/80. Someone told me I might have to boost up the dex higher than def.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesha_17 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it. I'm currently working on a FOnewm who has a great MST boost. No weapons for me! Unfortunately though, his mag hasn't got its third photon and is already level 130 with 30/0/20/80. Someone told me I might have to boost up the dex higher than def.
    I'm guessing your mag is a Kabanda with the Leilla and Mylla&Youlla PBs. You don't actually have to boost DEX higher. There's an easier way, and that's handing your mag to a Ranger or Hunter to feed it. As long as the level is a multiple of five, you can just swap your mag to someone else, feed it once to evolve it, then swap it back. Easily done in under five minutes. Assuming you have a second controller that is.

Your stuck getting Estlla unless you actually do decide to make DEX higher than MIND (complete waste IMO). You're a force so PBs shouldn't matter all that much unless you're playing multiplayer where you can chain PBs.

Check out these links for evolutionary charts for all classes and IDs:

Hunter
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1240
    Ranger
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1241
    Force
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1238

They cover most evolutions but if you want to see more take a look for yourself in the master mag gallery