Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Default Datamined information for future enemies and areas

Courtesy of Agrajag:
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrajag
    Ultimate Naberius: UltWolfA, UltWolfB, UltWolfARare, UltWolfBRare, UltYetiA, UltYetiB, UltMammothA, UltMammothB
    ->Note that the ultimate enemies have different rare equivalents (there are rare Gulf/Fangulf, but not a rare De Malmoth--subject to change). They've also moved on to working on Tundra enemies (reminder: the area name was just "UltimateNaberius").
    Vopar 3: Wop3GaicoJuggleAndCannon, Wop3Massive, Wop3Dog
    ->I really wish Wop3Massive had pretty much any other name. I have precisely no idea what it could possibly be.
    Castle Town: Mono1OniClub, Mono1OniGun, Mono1YoroiA, Mono1OniWhite, Mono1EyefootA, Mono1Roller
    ->Assuming here. "Mono1" sounds like an area name for a new planet (no idea if that's the full name, though), and they do have a bit of a feudal Japan flair.
    Who knows: Char01_MaskmanDS
    ->Yep, more [Persona]. No, I don't know why.

Unfortunately, none of these things have actual data besides their scripts, it appears.

New weird lobby areas: ChallengeLobby (0103--0100 is the main lobby), Shooter (0105). Oddly, there's no 0104.

Possibly a bit more in the coming days.
    Discuss.

Shooter is probably an area where you can test your damage with a dummy? I hope so o.o

I'm just excited to hear that Ultimate is in the works. Hopefully we'll see it in August or sometime in the Fall.
    Could Vopar 3 be a third Vopar area?

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    I'm just excited to hear that Ultimate is in the works. Hopefully we'll see it in August or sometime in the Fall.
    Most likely, yeah. Quarry was originally called "Lillipa 3" internally, so Vopar 3 sounds like it'll be Vopar's 3rd area.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    Most likely fall. it's hard to say. I am pretty sure the nab ult creatures and areas were in the dats the last time they mined a month or two ago.

I am happy that they haven't gotten complacent either. And hope to hear a road map by the end of this month the latest.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    moar Beaches <3 ?? +^_^+
    I'm actually hoping for an intact set of old wopal buildings, running around inside of them PSO1 ruins meets PSO1 seabed style. Underwater, old stuff, etc. I get that it might have to be open scaffolding like you see in the mothership level, to accommodate the way the game does things, though. That would still be fine.

Being in the towers we see off in the distance on the coast would be great too though, providing we have a view at some points.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Being in the towers we see off in the distance on the coast would be great too though, providing we have a view at some points.
    This. I've been thinking of this ever since I saw those buildings in the distance. Exploring the different floors of that building and having inside and outdoor portions would be great.