Thread: Leveling group

Default Leveling group

Anyone usually online to level together or that helps new players run through places?

I am looking for a team that accepts new players but when I noticed the team list, there were bunch of end game players only based teams.

Please use the Player match-up section of the forum, and ask ingame on B20, Ship 2.

Player match-up
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I went there, and they told me no. So I dont know what to tell you. :/ Which is why I ended up posting the thread here.

Are you doing Kofy COs? because she gives free exp, almost, there is no problem at all lvlling only by doing her quests + some others from other characters, + some EQ now and tn.

Just by clearing all the areas and Koffie's orders you'll get lv 45+ easily. After that, the new LQ is a wonderful place to clear dozens of COs at once plus nice exp from the quest itself.

Yes I have. I am stuck at level 30 RNG/15 GUN range right now because I did most of the quests.

You should try to provide some more information to find a good group, like for example

ID:
    Character Name:
    Timezone:
    Current level:

like that its easier to find a good party for you and people can contact you.

Koffie hasn't been giving me any quests since lvl 26 for some reason. Unless I havent done something yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    You should try to provide some more information to find a good group, like for example

ID:
    Character Name:
    Timezone:
    Current level:

like that its easier to find a good party for you and people can contact you.
    >< Forgot about that.

My ID is Aldotsk
    Character Name is Miflenia (most of the time)
    Timezone: EST - plays mostly evening times
    Current LV: 27 RNG - 15 GUN

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    Koffie hasn't been giving me any quests since lvl 26 for some reason. Unless I havent done something yet.
    You should have at least one Kofy quest for each area, first you do the first Arks quest then she gives you the CO to complete the other ones, and then the Free exploration. You should have: Forest, Cave, Desert, Tundra, Tunnels, Skyland, Ruins, Sanctum, and before that you should also have the Episode 2 ones: Coast, Quarry and Seabed.