Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    I just noticed something in the bouncer video, when the male bouncer casts shifta, it only ticks one time even though the character is long in the circle.
    Could this be a hint that they removed ticks from buffs, or maybe it's a bouncer skill? If it would be the former, that would be a dream come true, but I can see it being a bouncer skill seeing how the jet boots make you jump around a lot and out of the buff ring very fast.
    Really would love for the tick system to be removed. x.x Whoever decided it was a good idea needs to be shot.

Oh god, didn't somebody say Bouncer would combo best with Techer?

What if...

What if that's why? What if they're intentionally prenerfing the buffs that hard to force you to need Techer's skills to make them at all worthwhile?

Oh my god, what if they think Techer's skills makes them worthwhile?

Who even cares about buffs. They probably mean PP restorate and PP convert, because Bouncer might be a huge PP sponge.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Meh I'll get in on Bouncer hype as well but with another mag or character. They do look cool and also maybe next June Sega will release Shadow's rocket shoes as a weapon camo which would be really cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Eh? What challenge? I don't ever recall making any challenge.

If I did.... well, sorry for forgetting.
    If I recall right it was all immediate bosses, melee only, no damage.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Oh god, didn't somebody say Bouncer would combo best with Techer?

What if...

What if that's why? What if they're intentionally prenerfing the buffs that hard to force you to need Techer's skills to make them at all worthwhile?

Oh my god, what if they think Techer's skills makes them worthwhile?
    please god no

i've been doing ranged tech hybrid with vibras bow and planned to do the same for brauvint and coat edge d, and they released hybrid class with their own weapons

what have i been wasting my time doing these for

yay for dual blades though, kirito gonn' get raeped. i also have support techer skill tree building up

Kirito ----> Dual Blades ----> SAO Collab ----> Kirito Cosplayers in game ----> start of Kirito Bandwagon. . . again.

yeap, meanwhile. . . I'm just awaiting for Youmu Konpaku Cosplayers in game.

Matsuyoi han shaeisei zan!

I can't imagine why they'd like Techer/Bouncer over Force/Bouncer considering they just gave Force element conversion.

SEGA must have something dastardly afoot that will shake people's pockets/skill trees. ;_;

That or they're just delusional and trying to convince people "Hey guys, Techer as a main class isn't really being neglected...really!"
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    Kirito ----> Dual Blades ----> SAO Collab ----> Kirito Cosplayers in game ----> start of Kirito Bandwagon. . . again.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    yeap, meanwhile. . . I'm just awaiting for Youmu Konpaku Cosplayers in game.

Matsuyoi han shaeisei zan!
    Would rather have tohou than SAO.

Anyway, assuming 'class rebalancing' means they'll adress every class' skill tree and more (specifically Hu's overabundance of multipliers, and Fi's stupidly clunky and punishing stances), I'd see Bo/Fi is the best option for jet skates.

Assuming it is a primarily S atk class that can use techs, I'm expecting (and hoping) there would be an S atk-> Tech damage % convert skill or something (i have a primarily S atk based unit set, and i really don't want to be bothered to make ringa soul/power3/tech3 etc setups to be honest).

Above all else Bo needs some multipliers to both melee and tech. Main reason why melee/ranged+tech hybrids don't work as well as pure anything right now is because no matter what, the player loses a large chunk of damage for support techs, and mediocre melee/range/tech damage, causing at least one of your forms of offense to not be worth using PP on ever. Fo, and Te have no multipliers to anything else but techs. Having access to techs alone generally does not make subbing them to a non-tech-using class worth it.

If they give Bo the right multipliers, adjust Hu's relative strength to other subs, and take some of the annoyance out of brave/wise stance, we could have the first hybrid style that doesn't have such a ridiculous opportunity cost, which would actually make it good in solo play.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM.