Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

It's also revealed that Jet Boot users can move while casting Il Foie.

Ain't they just gonna... don't know... bounce around ? lol

All that matters is that these boots were made for shifta ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    All that matters is that these boots were made for shifta ; )
    And that's just what they'll do.

One of these days these boots are gonna buff all over you.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation Judgment View Post
    Jet Boost user in the videos is shown to cast technics from the boots.

My opinions are:
    -> Technics can be used inside combo system
    -> The techcnics shown are actually T-atk based Photon Arts (Think of FOIE KICK)
    -> Jet Boost have their own selection of Technics
    -> Jet Boost are better used with low-grade Technics (Foie, Barta, Zonde, Zan, Grants, Megid)
    -> Technics behave differently when casted from Jet Boots

SO you want to be Oni in PSO2?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post

SO you want to be Oni in PSO2?
    Aren't Dhuman technically oni? I with the horns and all that.

Also, they're different scenarios.
    Psp2's Last Order, Lv 127 Female Beast. Hu-24 Ra-14 Fo-1 Va-8
    ~☆Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd || Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆Mugunburga 27% Dus Skadd || Clarita Visas II 21% Emopw. Healing || Mugunburga 25% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆ABILITIES☆Burst Bomber☆EVA Boost☆Freeze Protect☆PP Escape Save☆HP Restore Rate☆ABILITIES☆~

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Earth Stance - Deals more damage when standing on the ground, less while in the air.
    Sky Stance - Deals more damage when in the air, less while on the ground.
    Tech Zero Range Advance - Boosts Tech damage when firing from close range.
    The fact that people speculate that skill tree's for a class will simply be "This increases your damage by X% during X%" is a really, really bad sign

Skill tree's should never, ever, ever, be about passive % damage increase modifiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    double saber gear - ties something that should be an innate function of the weapon to a skill that may or may not be easily accessible(like its supposed pp drain function)

rocket boot gear - ties something that should be an innate function of the weapon to a skill that may or may not be easily accessible(like its hovering or double jumping or auto tech casting)
    This is even worse of a sign, % DMG modifiers and stances, Oh yay! No, this is not what skill tree's should be about. If a skill tree is like fighters, you've completely messed up as a developer and need to completely delete all skill tree's and revamp them from ground zero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galax View Post
    Stomp: When wearing jet boots, land on enemies to deal damage.

if only
    Stuff like this is a lot more interesting. We need more things like this in skill tree's. % DMG modifiers and stances should come by simply swapping to the class as your main and equipping it's primary weapon types.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Wish people would stop suggesting they'll do the dex thing again. It wasn't good with braver, and it'll make even less sense in addition to not faring any better on BO.
    I agree, braver mag is really bad and has no purpose, especially at 5 points for 50%.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jun 19, 2014 at 01:49 PM.

Unfortunately, Sega never got that memo.

Here's what i think about.

Dual Blade Gear : The more you hit, the more blade generated to pierce monster.
    More blade will spawn depend on the Gear Level. So what i still don't know what the blade does by stabbing enemy, weaken? explosion after certain period? having something to do with weapon ability? or PA?
    Or Maybe those blade that stabbed into enemy, you can use Shift to recall these blade back to you, numbers of blade convert into PP?
    Something like Devil May Cry, Dante's weapon "Lucifer"

There's seems to be one particular action that the BO draws a Star shape and then it explodes, seems to have something to do with the blade that has been stabbed into enemy.

It seems to me that this BO Class, Dual Blade weapon has 2 Shift functions, if you hold directional button and shift, you dodge and at the same time, release a few blade to stab into enemy. without directional button hold, you might be drawing the star shape thing to explode all the blade that is pierced into enemy. Just my Guess thou, because i still don't know drawing shape is a PA or a weapon action action.

Rocket Boots Gear : something to do with casting Tech and let your PA have that element.

Skill Tree :
    1.User receive buff randomly when use Rocket Boots PA(Chance of happening varies on skill point invested)
    2.Element weak hit (similar to TE judging how the similarity between BO Rocket Boots and TE Mace)

I'll think of more later =(
    Last edited by NekoMaO; Jul 3, 2014 at 05:57 PM.

I'm starting to think that, while it's unlikely, perhaps the Jet Boots will use a combination of the combo system and swapping-palette system...

Something like you can equip a 3-hit combo of PAs to it, AS WELL AS 2 Techs. Basically, the Shift action would remain the swap palette, so holding Shift gives you access to the two Techs, but simply right-clicking would perform the combo PAs (with mouse+keyboard controls); I don't think SEGA would do that, but I think it would be more convenient
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br