Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

It ip block
    http://japanwebproxy.com/index.php?x...KgPFIqrOKO8%3D

need to use a vpn even access server now
    << Me

I already posted this in another thread, but:

There's no IP ban.
    You ppl have to realise that the servers are gonna take some time to stabilize.
    I've been playing almost all day with a time-out sometimes in changing blocks or going to room, and in login must retry around 3 to 5 times, but once loged in and in block, the game is stable.

Stop assuming IP bans, ppl are sick of that, and that's what makes a stain in the community.

VPN access works because you connect to a network that's closed to the origin of that IP, hence, it makes you able to see it.

IPs, DNSs, etc take time to spread.
    When you create a domain, it takes time to spread.
    Ex: i create a domain in france. In spain, after an hour, they may be able to see it, but since you're, for example, in the US, it will take more than that for you to be able to access it.
    On the other hand, access a VPN from spain, and voila! because that VPN is closer to the source, hence, has the DNS updated.
    It may take up to 5 days to updated the DNS.

And that's just an example.

So ppl, plz, stop assuming this kind of thing.
    It only makes it worse, makes the communitty look like childish, n00b and immature (no ofense).

More info: no, i did not needed to authenticate. Always played from 2 IPs: one from home and another from work. Always worked.
    BTW: in Europe.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I already posted this in another thread, but:

There's no IP ban.
    You ppl have to realise that the servers are gonna take some time to stabilize.
    I've been playing almost all day with a time-out sometimes in changing blocks or going to room, and in login must retry around 3 to 5 times, but once loged in and in block, the game is stable.

Stop assuming IP bans, ppl are sick of that, and that's what makes a stain in the community.

VPN access works because you connect to a network that's closed to the origin of that IP, hence, it makes you able to see it.

IPs, DNSs, etc take time to spread.
    When you create a domain, it takes time to spread.
    Ex: i create a domain in france. In spain, after an hour, they may be able to see it, but since you're, for example, in the US, it will take more than that for you to be able to access it.
    On the other hand, access a VPN from spain, and voila! because that VPN is closer to the source, hence, has the DNS updated.
    It may take up to 5 days to updated the DNS.

And that's just an example.

So ppl, plz, stop assuming this kind of thing.
    It only makes it worse, makes the communitty look like childish, n00b and immature (no ofense).

More info: no, i did not needed to authenticate. Always played from 2 IPs: one from home and another from work. Always worked.
    BTW: in Europe.
    That is easy for you to say because you can login, now if you could not login you would be just as annoyed and angry as others, think before you post.