Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Default Anti Luther dedicated Ra tree?

So I have been bored for a while now so I decided to play around with tree builder.

I have no idea if this was already posted somewhere because I rarely visit this section. In that case my apologies.

Situation:
    We all hate it when we have no Ra for wb or mirage te/fo in our mpa so why not combine them into one?

>>>>>>This<<<<<<

The idea:
    Since the launchers shell gives mirage instantly you can preload it in the campship. Then shoot in the first 30 seconds after luthers first attack. switch to rifle WB let your MP do the rest on the clock

Switch to launcher again and load jellen shells. The 10% damage reduction will ofcourse not be enough but at least it will prevent some deaths in his first angry state. After luther as released his steam wb his core. Repeat.

Other
    Adjust some points into panic shells and you should be able to panic bibiribiri bug after his spawn in td/td2.

So what is your thought about this? Is it worth to sacrifice a pure burst dmg Ra into a crowd control Ra in a MP EQ? Would you distribute the points otherwise?
    If you thing it's worth, which subclass would you use? A force/techer to heal your mpa and cure status effect. Would you go fury hunter to maintain ensured damage. Maybe fighter with all chase type skills but as mainclass since striking needed etc?

DISCUSS!!
    Last edited by Sacrificial; Jun 19, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

This skill tree is all you need. RA/HU can solo Luther in under 15 minutes with just this, maybe under 10 if you are very lucky. Use a rifle with mirage to open his core. Stick with RA/HU. Dealing as much damage as you can while also offering weak bullet is the most help you can be to your team. Also I'm quite sure chase doesn't apply to Luther, just as it doesn't apply to Elder, Banther, etc.

Even Fake Silhouette would be better than Jellen Shot if you are willing to lose Weak Bullets. A well placed one can block all of his red orbs.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Unfortunately, I've tested Mirage Shot on Luther. Mirage Shot does not have a 100% chance on Luther(There goes the only thing that would make it remotely worth speccing).
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Unfortunately, I've tested Mirage Shot on Luther. Mirage Shot does not have a 100% chance on Luther(There goes the only thing that would make it remotely worth speccing).
    Well.....gg Sega. Just when I thought the right side could get some love. Thanks for answering.

#forever Ra Burst.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    Well.....gg Sega. Just when I thought the right side could get some love. Thanks for answering.

#forever Ra Burst.
    Yep, gg Sega.
    I totally could use a skill tree reset pass now, it would be really fucking nice if just TESTING these things didn't mean having these goddamn useless skills for 10 years. I mean, SOMEONE had to test it.
    Last edited by Maenara; Jun 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Yep, gg Sega.
    I totally could use a skill tree reset pass now, it would be really fucking nice if just TESTING these things didn't mean having these goddamn useless skills for 10 years. I mean, SOMEONE had to test it.
    Yea I remember going max upper traps in the early stages of td1. thankfully I get 3 passes everytime they adjust something so Ive some stack.'

That being said.

This thread can be closed.