Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Follow Up

The connection's bit spotty, but I was able to do a full run of Tower Defense just now, so I think things will slowly be returning to normal soon enough (launched game through the Tweaker)

Also, I live on the east coast of America, so no IP ban, I don't think
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

The windows are usually greyed out for me as well, I think it's just because the server status isn't updating properly so there might be times when you can't log in for an instant and they all show grey but when you try to log in it works anyway, or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Acrylic View Post
    Uh, I think it's fairly there has been an IP range ban placed... or a partial one, at least.

To the nonbelievers, please explain why we can connect and play perfectly fine with a Japanese VPN? =/
    I for one am not denying the possiblity, but chances are it's an accident or temporary. Also I'm pretty sure VPNs don't JUST change your IP.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 28, 2014 at 06:49 AM.

ACK WHAT IS THIS ...B20 is empty, I thought that was illegal

Anyway, good luck on connecting (I find it helps to keep "canceling" back to the Terms of Use thing and hitting "Agree" a second time until the statuses say "Normal")
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Acrylic View Post
    Uh, I think it's fairly there has been an IP range ban placed... or a partial one, at least.

To the nonbelievers, please explain why we can connect and play perfectly fine with a Japanese VPN? =/

This. As far as I know, SEGA never openly admitted that SEA was banned. What makes you people think SEGA would admit this?
    Because your closer when using a Japanese IP. Some people in the US can connect, while others can't. Even some Japanese are getting the 249/107 errors. So, watch something, play another game.

No luck for me.
    Launcher cant even start up the game (error 107) & Tweaker can get the game booted up, but all ship servers remain at "unknown" status. Trying to click on them anyway leads to error 249.

Spoiler!

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    ACK WHAT IS THIS ...B20 is empty, I thought that was illegal

Anyway, good luck on connecting (I find it helps to keep "canceling" back to the Terms of Use thing and hitting "Agree" a second time until the statuses say "Normal")
    That's what I was trying but it was never successful for me.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

old mc donald had a farm eieio and on his farm he had a sheep with a bahh bahh here a bahh bahh there eieio

i guess those sheep i mean people who are screaming IP ban can't read there are JAPANESE GETTING THE SAME ERRORS YOUR GETTING i wonder if they can read capital letters cause lower case doesn't seem to work

IF JAPANESE ARE GETTING THE SAME ERRORS YOUR GETTING THAT MEANS THE SERVER ITSELF IS HAVING PROBLEMS
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki_Kamiko View Post
    old mc donald had a farm eieio and on his farm he had a sheep with a bahh bahh here a bahh bahh there eieio

i guess those sheep i mean people who are screaming IP ban can't read there are JAPANESE GETTING THE SAME ERRORS YOUR GETTING i wonder if they can read capital letters cause lower case doesn't seem to work

IF JAPANESE ARE GETTING THE SAME ERRORS YOUR GETTING THAT MEANS THE SERVER ITSELF IS HAVING PROBLEMS
    First you gotta calm down. Don't be a little hysteric girl please.
    Second, nope japan is working fine except for a few people.

B20 is deserted, other blocks are business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumichan View Post

B20 is deserted, other blocks are business as usual.

I'm pretty sure they already have a foreigner IP blocked in the ToS since like 2012, maybe they decided to enforce it now and will never give a statement because "why should we? you are the one who needs to read the ToS before agreeing to play"

People need to understand that with this game, you basically have 0 say in what happens and probably wont be considered for any kind of defense simply because you are foreigner, expect permanent bans until a solid statement is placed. When you plan something you don't plan with hope of magical-like stuff happening, you plan using WCS (Worst case scenario) and see how you can deal with the situation.
    Ignition.