Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Polantaris View Post
    Is this related to Error #674?

I never logged in with a proxy, however on any attempt I get this error. It is accompanied by a generic "Issues connecting" error. Not sure if the proxy is blocked or if my account is blocked, or if its something else entirely.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196025
    check this thread
    to live you must kill something for food whether it be a plant or an animal all life depends on the cycle of death.
    "Life is a fleeting dream but Death is eternal"

yes, SEGA thinks that account got stolen, so they freeze it so "thief" cant do something bad and harmful
    and asking owner to contact them

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki_Kamiko View Post
    Thanks.

I don't think they think my account has been stolen, yet. I haven't gotten that email that is mentioned in the main post. It's one of the first things I looked for when I saw this thread. That's why I wasn't sure what's going on.

If I don't get it in a few days I'll have to assume it was just a generic connection error and try again in a few days after things have quieted down a little.

The fact that the game auto-blocks you based on your IP is a little weird to me, considering Japanese players tend to use NetCafes to play online all the time. I can't imagine suddenly getting banned because I switched NetCafes one day, or simply decided to play in a different location altogether.
    Last edited by Polantaris; Jun 28, 2014 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyKiller View Post
    My only question regard this 816 is that, why would they suspend you (error 6xx) or whatever and then change your account to 816 and still would make it be a "temporary" measure.
    VPNs look suspicious therefore they temp banned while they look into it. It's all part of the defences they put up.

Using vpn is at your own risk. I would wait it out.

Do you know if anybody who was suspended used VPNs to change their email due to failed authentification keys?

A lot of people use VPNs, we don't think this was the only criteria.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

I did use a paid VPN to get in and I didn't get banned but I could not play either because it asked to confirm it really was me on the account by sending a key via email and we don't receive those said emails at the moment...

I know someone who changed their email using free VPN to get the key via email, got in the game for a few hours and got "suspended" first 606, then he replied to them stating its him and they followed with 816. His reply was in what I think is pretty fluent JP too. At this point we don't know if the 816 is permanent or temporary for him, or for anyone else who has had this problem.

I recommend using a paid VPN to change the email or doing anything account related as that would probably look less suspicious since its not a IP that can be traced to an unsecure workgroup/network.
    Ignition.

I did try to change my email address with a japanese one but the website would not let me saying something went wrong with the input (no matter what I tried)

gah, i'm getting error 249 and i live in europe. i don't know..
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic49988_1.gif