Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by noobcombo View Post
    Not to put you on the spot, but can you elaborate on this? Was this person temp-banned or perma-banned? Do you know if he was doing anything else questionable? VPN? Trolling? Thank you.
    all i know is he was using pingzapper to log in and his alt got the 816 error. i dont think he was trolling or doing anything questionable but i cant say for certain either way.
    i just thought i should mention it just in case it happened to others too.(unless anyone else has had that happen too ya guys might still be good)

does anoyne know of another free tunneling program? pingzapper doenst work anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    See the issue is that every time we publicly give an easy way for connecting, everyone will jump on it and either get it blocked or break it, in the case of the tokyo pingzapper server, it broke.

I'm not going to clearly say how I got in with pingzapper again, it's just going to break again, just look at the picture and think a little.
    this is pretty bm but id liek to tell you to delete this lol way to easy to figure out

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    this is pretty bm but id liek to tell you to delete this lol way to easy to figure out
    *shrug* Doesn't matter, soon it'll be buried under pages of people posting the same questions/complaints for the 54th time. Most people wont go look through the older pages.

No it doesn't matter because it will be buried by threads of people playing and posting pics and shit like that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    does anoyne know of another free tunneling program? pingzapper doenst work anymore
    Same problem over here. PZ worked yesterday but decided to shit itself today.

http://www.howtogeek.com/135996/how-...-any-software/

would this work?

like your friend can connect, so he lets you connect trough a private vpn, wich ill asume dosent have ip changing problems?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

PZ still works for me, I still use the same method but I changed the location that I set up on it, it works perfectly, I guess the only true issue is only the ISP heh ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post

would this work?

like your friend can connect, so he lets you connect trough a private vpn, wich ill asume dosent have ip changing problems?
    Hey!
    That's method won't work in this case.
    Since our ISP does not have access to the servers, even if you create a local VPN, you won't have access to the game servers all the same.

That's usefull to create LAN parties and etc...

BTW: Why don't you try this?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220299

It's what I've been using at home. 5* =)

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post

would this work?

That should work yes, since you'd be tunneling all your traffic through his PC (and thus his internet connection), I think. Of course, it'd only work if he has no issues whatsoever.

That will change your exposed IP for PSO2 though, to his.