Default New Player-Braver and Ranger

I've been playing PSO2 for roughly a few months, but I was doing really poorly at it because I'm having trouble figuring things out so I quit for awhile. Of course, when I decided I wanted to go back and play, the game got DDoS'd so my luck is terrible but that's a different story. I was originally going to make one character and try to play all the classes with her, just to save having to make another character and for the fact that I would really rake in the Meseta, but I decided to trash that idea when I realized that you can't get another Mag (well, I can't because I don't do Arks Cash because I live in the US and I don't want to deal with it). Now I'm set on having a Braver character and a Ranger character. My Braver character is already made, a female Newman, and I plan on making my Ranger either a female Cast or Dewman/Duman.

Like I said, I'm fairly new to this game so I don't know what I should be doing with my characters really. I'm not sure whether a Cast or Dewman/Duman is better for being a ranger, what kind of builds I should do for each, what I should subclass as, how I should develop their Mags, what kind of weapons and gear I should be on the lookout for, and how to keep myself from screwing them up too bad. I should mention that with my Braver I plan on focusing more on the Katana (I like melee classes but I've been hearing iffy things about the Hunter class lately about how they got stiffed when Bravers came out, and I figured if I'm not going to play as a Hunter I want to go with the Katana), but I would also like to play partially with the Bow (which I've found I like for certain things, like bosses, over the Katana), so I don't know if I can make a build or a Mag that will let me do both or if it's better to stick with one over the other.

If someone could give me some insight, or some links or anything, into my issues above, I would really appreciate.

As a last question, are Hunters any good to play as? I heard that they're significantly harder than Bravers and I'm not sure I'm skilled enough at this game to play a harder class yet. But I really love the swords they use and, let's face it, I'm a sucker for swords. So if they aren't as bad as I heard, I would love to play as one, but I don't want to put the time and energy into playing as one to find out that it's going to be massively difficult later on.

Thanks again to anyone who can offer some help
    Last edited by ashleebabee2308; Jun 29, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleebabee2308 View Post
    I've been playing PSO2 for roughly a few months, but I was doing really poorly at it because I'm having trouble figuring things out so I quit for awhile. Of course, when I decided I wanted to go back and play, the game got DDoS'd so my luck is terrible but that's a different story. I was originally going to make one character and try to play all the classes with her, just to save having to make another character and for the fact that I would really rake in the Meseta, but I decided to trash that idea when I realized that you can't get another Mag (well, I can't because I don't do Arks Cash because I live in the US and I don't want to deal with it). Now I'm set on having a Braver character and a Ranger character. My Braver character is already made, a female Newman, and I plan on making my Ranger either a female Cast or Dewman/Duman.

Like I said, I'm fairly new to this game so I don't know what I should be doing with my characters really. I'm not sure whether a Cast or Dewman/Duman is better for being a ranger, what kind of builds I should do for each, what I should subclass as, how I should develop their Mags, what kind of weapons and gear I should be on the lookout for, and how to keep myself from screwing them up too bad. I should mention that with my Braver I plan on focusing more on the Katana (I like melee classes but I've been hearing iffy things about the Hunter class lately about how they got stiffed when Bravers came out, and I figured if I'm not going to play as a Hunter I want to go with the Katana), but I would also like to play partially with the Bow (which I've found I like for certain things, like bosses, over the Katana), so I don't know if I can make a build or a Mag that will let me do both or if it's better to stick with one over the other.

If someone could give me some insight, or some links or anything, into my issues above, I would really appreciate.

As a last question, are Hunters any good to play as? I heard that they're significantly harder than Bravers and I'm not sure I'm skilled enough at this game to play a harder class yet. But I really love the swords they use and, let's face it, I'm a sucker for swords. So if they aren't as bad as I heard, I would love to play as one, but I don't want to put the time and energy into playing as one to find out that it's going to be massively difficult later on.

Thanks again to anyone who can offer some help
    Well... that's a long list of questions you got there.

1) Race stats aren't too significantly different from one another, so unless you're a min-maxer at heart, just stick with whichever race appeals to you more. Otherwise, go with female CAST for Ranger, and CAST or Dewman would be ideal for Braver (since you're planning on the Katana route).

2) I'll show you some sample skill builds, but just remember that how you build a skill tree is entirely up to you and your playstyle.
    Ranger: http://tinyurl.com/mrz2ajg
    Braver: http://tinyurl.com/ngem6yx (since it sounded like you were going hybrid to an extent)
    If you come up with anything by yourself, I'd be willing to look over it. Just tell me how you play beforehand so I have an idea of what you should be looking for.

3) If you plan on going full melee, it's best to shove all your points for your mag into S-ATK. For full ranged, R-ATK. Since it sounded like you're going hybrid for Braver, put all your points in Dex (or Ability. w/e it's called): there's a skill in the Braver tree that converts 50% of your Dex/Ability into S-ATK and R-ATK. So having (for example) 100 DEX would be equivalent to 50 S-ATK and 50 R-ATK. Though just keep in mind that growing pure mags have an entirely different method of feeding.

4) Weapon and gear are a bit tricky... This is something you're going to have to decide for yourself entirely. I can't offer you any specific advice, but here's some things to consider:
    - Do you want the most ATK?
    - Do you want a healthy supply of PP and/or HP?
    - Do you want more DEF?
    Just keep in mind that you can't be optimal in all of these unless you do some crazy stuff with your gear.

Here's some websites that'll tell you a bit more information about weapons/gears:
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/ (if you don't mind translating the page with Google Chrome)

5) Hunter may be significantly harder, but they are (in my opinion) the funnest class to play in the game. And good for your for going Sword (totally not biased here)! Some Photon Arts you'll want to look for are Sonic Arrow, Guilty Break, Sacrifice Bite, Over End, and Ride Slasher. I've heard mixed reviews about Rising Slash, but I personally love using that PA.

Think I covered just about everything. If you got any more questions or need some clarifying, ask away!
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Thanks for the response And for answering my questions so well.

The links for the builds are fantastic. Since I'm really a beginner still, I'm not really sure what my play style is like so I can't really explain how I play. Would you be able to send me a link to a build for a Hunter? I'm not sure if I'm really going to play as one yet, but I might make one just to try it out. Like I said, I really love their weapons and I love melee combat but I'm not the best at it. It's really more of a case of I love the idea of it but actually doing it is harder for me. But maybe with some practice I wouldn't suck so much at it.

On the mag front, it makes sense for a Ranger to shove all the points into R Atk and for a Hunter to shove all points into S Atk. I found a Mag guide in here that seems to be pretty decent and explains things well so I can go off of that with feeding it. Going with a hybrid Braver sounds good, because I can't decide whether I like Bows or Katanas better (melee is awesome but until I'm a sucker for bow and arrows). So, just to be clear, you're saying I should shove all my points into Dex, and not S Atk or R Atk at all? My character is level 14 right now so I have some points thrown into S Atk (not a whole lot because I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I thought S Atk would be the way go to originally) so I should be fine if I just start throwing everything into Dex right?

Thanks for the links to Cirnopedia. I really like that site. I'm not sure what kind of weapon and gear I want yet but at least now I have some ideas for later on. I'm a fan of attack power (especially when it comes to ranged weapons) so I think I would be better off with stuff that gives me a lot of attack power for my Braver and my Ranger, and then maybe with my Hunter (if I decide to stick with her) I would be better with something for defense, because I'm not the best at close combat stuff (which I can hopefully change down the road and get better at it).

That is really most of my questions, but I have some others if you don't mind. First, how hard is it to solo this game? I'm not really a fan of playing with other people. i use partner cards and I take other players from the list in the partner card station thing in the campship (I don't remember what it's called exactly, sorry!) and occasionally I'll play with my brother or my fiance but usually I'm by myself when I play, not counting the partner card players. I've been looking at some of the places you go to in the game and some of the bosses and things look pretty tough, but I just don't really like to play with other people, nor do I have anyone else to play with. So is it possible to solo the majority of this?

2) What is a Just Attack? I noticed Io is asking me to do a client order for a Just Attack but I have no clue what that is or how to do it.

3) What is a TACO? I keep hearing people talking about TACO's and how they're good for making money, but I don't know what they are. What level can you start doing those at?

4) I had a Braver character that I played as for roughly a month and got to about level 20 with. But I stopped playing because I wasn't finding any good weapons with her and I was getting killed in the caves because I didn't have any good equipment. I was also trying to focus on the bow with her so while I had found a decent Katana, I couldn't find the next step up in the Bow (I was still using the Bow type you start out with) and I couldn't accomplish anything that had a time limit. Is there a better way to find equipment so I don't run into that problem again?

I think that's all my questions for now. Thanks again for all your help so far and I look forward to any more information you can throw my way

Thanks for the response And for answering my questions so well.

The links for the builds are fantastic. Since I'm really a beginner still, I'm not really sure what my play style is like so I can't really explain how I play. Would you be able to send me a link to a build for a Hunter? I'm not sure if I'm really going to play as one yet, but I might make one just to try it out. Like I said, I really love their weapons and I love melee combat but I'm not the best at it. It's really more of a case of I love the idea of it but actually doing it is harder for me. But maybe with some practice I wouldn't suck so much at it.

On the mag front, it makes sense for a Ranger to shove all the points into R Atk and for a Hunter to shove all points into S Atk. I found a Mag guide in here that seems to be pretty decent and explains things well so I can go off of that with feeding it. Going with a hybrid Braver sounds good, because I can't decide whether I like Bows or Katanas better (melee is awesome but until I'm a sucker for bow and arrows). So, just to be clear, you're saying I should shove all my points into Dex, and not S Atk or R Atk at all? My character is level 14 right now so I have some points thrown into S Atk (not a whole lot because I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I thought S Atk would be the way go to originally) so I should be fine if I just start throwing everything into Dex right?

Thanks for the links to Cirnopedia. I really like that site. I'm not sure what kind of weapon and gear I want yet but at least now I have some ideas for later on. I'm a fan of attack power (especially when it comes to ranged weapons) so I think I would be better off with stuff that gives me a lot of attack power for my Braver and my Ranger, and then maybe with my Hunter (if I decide to stick with her) I would be better with something for defense, because I'm not the best at close combat stuff (which I can hopefully change down the road and get better at it).

That is really most of my questions, but I have some others if you don't mind. First, how hard is it to solo this game? I'm not really a fan of playing with other people. i use partner cards and I take other players from the list in the partner card station thing in the campship (I don't remember what it's called exactly, sorry!) and occasionally I'll play with my brother or my fiance but usually I'm by myself when I play, not counting the partner card players. I've been looking at some of the places you go to in the game and some of the bosses and things look pretty tough, but I just don't really like to play with other people, nor do I have anyone else to play with. So is it possible to solo the majority of this?

2) What is a Just Attack? I noticed Io is asking me to do a client order for a Just Attack but I have no clue what that is or how to do it.

3) What is a TACO? I keep hearing people talking about TACO's and how they're good for making money, but I don't know what they are. What level can you start doing those at?

4) I had a Braver character that I played as for roughly a month and got to about level 20 with. But I stopped playing because I wasn't finding any good weapons with her and I was getting killed in the caves because I didn't have any good equipment. I was also trying to focus on the bow with her so while I had found a decent Katana, I couldn't find the next step up in the Bow (I was still using the Bow type you start out with) and I couldn't accomplish anything that had a time limit. Is there a better way to find equipment so I don't run into that problem again?

I think that's all my questions for now. Thanks again for all your help so far and I look forward to any more information you can throw my way
    Not at all!

1) Here's one Hunter/Fighter build: http://tinyurl.com/nf868ac
    By the way, if you click on the tabs that show the classes, you can see the skill points invested not only in Hunter (main), but also in Fighter (sub). The gold arrow indicates main class, and silver arrow indicates sub class.

If you want an explanation of why I picked these skills, you can ask for the info later, but for now, let's just keep this post concise and to the point.

2) Yeah, shoving your points into DEX for your mag as a hybrid Braver would be ideal. And I can't imagine it making TOO much of a difference if you already invested a few points into S-ATK. Unless you're OCD like me, then I think you'll manage. Though, if you're level 14, then you might as well start over, since it's pretty easy to level early on in the game.

3) Everything is solo-able given you take the time to learn a bit. Time Attacks and Extreme Quests are the only two quest types I can think of where soloing wouldn't make too much of a difference (other than faster clear times). Though, when it comes to Advance Quests and Emergency Quests, it would actually be better if you do play with other people. The advantage of having more members in your party is higher mob spawn rate, which means more exp, drop chances, etc. But then again, if you're that adverse to playing with others, then who am I to stop you?

4) Just Attacks are stronger versions of your attacks. Press your normal attack button or Photon Art button once. Do you see the circle that encompasses your character? When it turns red, click again and it'll perform a Just Attack. There should be a little flash around your character if you do manage to do it successfully.

5) Time Attack Client Orders (TACO) are client orders from the NPC Klotho. Basically, those client orders give 30k each (for Normal difficulty), 60k each (for Hard difficulty), and 100k each (for Very Hard/Super Hard difficulty). How you complete them is by getting S rank in the Time Attack mission for the respective location/difficulty. I don't quite remember if there was a level requirement for TACOs, but you unlock them by unlocking Free Exploration missions.
    - Nab I requires Forest and Tundra Free Exploration
    - Nab II requires Forest, Tundra, and Ruins Free Exploration
    - Lilipa requires Desert and Tunnel Free Exploration
    - Amduscia requires Volcanic Cave and Floating Continent Free Exploration
    - Sanctum requires Sanctum Free Exploration

6) If you look in the player shops, you should be able to grab pretty decent 7-9* katanas / bows for relatively cheap. Just stay away from items that're grayed out or have little red x's in the icon. Once you do that, I'd grind/craft them up a bit, but don't be too concerned about getting it to +10 grind level. You'll have plenty of fun with that when you get your first 10-12*.

Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseSeraf View Post
    Not at all!

1) Here's one Hunter/Fighter build: http://tinyurl.com/nf868ac
    By the way, if you click on the tabs that show the classes, you can see the skill points invested not only in Hunter (main), but also in Fighter (sub). The gold arrow indicates main class, and silver arrow indicates sub class.

If you want an explanation of why I picked these skills, you can ask for the info later, but for now, let's just keep this post concise and to the point.

2) Yeah, shoving your points into DEX for your mag as a hybrid Braver would be ideal. And I can't imagine it making TOO much of a difference if you already invested a few points into S-ATK. Unless you're OCD like me, then I think you'll manage. Though, if you're level 14, then you might as well start over, since it's pretty easy to level early on in the game.

3) Everything is solo-able given you take the time to learn a bit. Time Attacks and Extreme Quests are the only two quest types I can think of where soloing wouldn't make too much of a difference (other than faster clear times). Though, when it comes to Advance Quests and Emergency Quests, it would actually be better if you do play with other people. The advantage of having more members in your party is higher mob spawn rate, which means more exp, drop chances, etc. But then again, if you're that adverse to playing with others, then who am I to stop you?

4) Just Attacks are stronger versions of your attacks. Press your normal attack button or Photon Art button once. Do you see the circle that encompasses your character? When it turns red, click again and it'll perform a Just Attack. There should be a little flash around your character if you do manage to do it successfully.

5) Time Attack Client Orders (TACO) are client orders from the NPC Klotho. Basically, those client orders give 30k each (for Normal difficulty), 60k each (for Hard difficulty), and 100k each (for Very Hard/Super Hard difficulty). How you complete them is by getting S rank in the Time Attack mission for the respective location/difficulty. I don't quite remember if there was a level requirement for TACOs, but you unlock them by unlocking Free Exploration missions.
    - Nab I requires Forest and Tundra Free Exploration
    - Nab II requires Forest, Tundra, and Ruins Free Exploration
    - Lilipa requires Desert and Tunnel Free Exploration
    - Amduscia requires Volcanic Cave and Floating Continent Free Exploration
    - Sanctum requires Sanctum Free Exploration

6) If you look in the player shops, you should be able to grab pretty decent 7-9* katanas / bows for relatively cheap. Just stay away from items that're grayed out or have little red x's in the icon. Once you do that, I'd grind/craft them up a bit, but don't be too concerned about getting it to +10 grind level. You'll have plenty of fun with that when you get your first 10-12*.
    Thanks for letting me know about the gold and silver arrows. I looked back at the Braver and Ranger builds after I read that, and noticed you have them subclassing as Hunters. Is that the best option? I heard everyone subclasses as a Hunter for the Fury Stance, or something like that. I had been considering maybe going with Gunner as a subclass for my Ranger, or possibly main classing as a Gunner once I can unlock it. Is Gunner a decent class? I don't know too much about it yet. I definitely like the Hunter subclass for my Braver, however, so I plan on sticking with that. And for my Hunter, when I unlock Fighter class, should I switch and main as a Fighter or should I stick with Hunter? I know part of that depends on which style I prefer fighting with, but in your opinion which is better?

With my mag, I thought I had put more stuff into it but it turns out I only have 1 level in S Atk. I hadn't done too much because I was afraid of screwing it up so I feel pretty confident that I can keep going with my current character. But I'll pour everything else into Dex, and into R Atk for my Ranger and S Atk for my Hunter.

Part of it is that I don't like relying on other people and having to party up and wait for other people to be available and things like that. The other part is that I played PSO Episodes 1 & 2 since I was a kid when it was on Gamecube and I've been playing PSO: BB on the ******** servers for the last few years, where for me it was easier to solo because it meant I got all the drops and all the experience (back when you only received experience if you hit the enemy) so it's a tough mindset for me to get out of. I'm also not accustomed to online games so I'm not great at the finding people to party up with aspect of things. I play with my brother when he's home, and he's a million times better than me because he's been playing since the Beta, and I occasionally play with my fiance, but mostly I just party by myself because I don't have anyone else to party with. Kind of sad, but it is what it is. I'm not so much against partying and playing with others as I'm just accustomed to playing by myself. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to figure out what I'm doing without making a fool of myself.

I know what a Just Attack is then. I wasn't aware that is what it was called, but I know what you're talking about. And I'll definitely keep an eye out for Klotho's TACO's then, too. I wouldn't mind raking in the money like that.

I had forgotten about player shops, too. My brother told me about them but I never thought to check there for stuff like weapons and PA's. I definitely will, though.

I think these are the last two issues I have, and then I should be okay to play the game without too much of an issue (minus the question I had about the Ranger/Gunner build and Fighters before). Could you explain crafting to me? I've never gotten far enough into the game to do crafting so I'm not sure how that works, and I'm not sure if they have an in game tutorial on it (granted, half the time I can't read them because that stuff is still in Japanese so it wouldn't matter if there was) and I haven't come across anything on here about crafting yet, so if you could explain how to craft and whatnot, I would appreciate it.

Speaking of crafting, I don't know if this is me not having finished something or if it's an issue with the game, since they are still fixing stuff from the DDoS. But I finished a bunch of Arks Road stuff after doing the first quest in the caves, and the Arks Road little indicator thing took me into the elevator for switching blocks. I met that Zigg guy or whoever that gives you a crafting set, but the indicator is still telling me to go to the elevator. But when I go in, nothing happens. That happened with my original Braver as well, but I never got the Zigg scene with her. Just wondering if you know why it's doing that?

Also, if you have any other tips or tricks or anything that I didn't ask about but would make playing easier or something like that (or just general knowledge that I don't know about), I would appreciate that too.

I just want to thank you again for all your help. Now that I know what direction I want my characters to be going in and what I want to do with my mags, I feel like I have a better grasp on the game.
    Last edited by ashleebabee2308; Jun 30, 2014 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks for letting me know about the gold and silver arrows. I looked back at the Braver and Ranger builds after I read that, and noticed you have them subclassing as Hunters. Is that the best option? I heard everyone subclasses as a Hunter for the Fury Stance, or something like that. I had been considering maybe going with Gunner as a subclass for my Ranger, or possibly main classing as a Gunner once I can unlock it. Is Gunner a decent class? I don't know too much about it yet. I definitely like the Hunter subclass for my Braver, however, so I plan on sticking with that. And for my Hunter, when I unlock Fighter class, should I switch and main as a Fighter or should I stick with Hunter? I know part of that depends on which style I prefer fighting with, but in your opinion which is better?
    Gunner is a pretty fun class, assuming you don't spam Infinity Fire. You can watch this video if you're interested: . Though, there is a possibility that they are getting nerfed in an upcoming update due to the ridiculous amounts of damage they can dish out.

As for subbing Gunner.. I've seen a lot of Gu/Ra, but not Ra/Gu. I forget if there was a taboo with the latter, so.. lol. The advantage of Gu/Hu is that your damage will always be consistently high; the advantage of Gu/Ra is that you'll have high burst damage, and since you have Weak Bullet, you'll be an invaluable asset to your party (which, in your case, is sort of pointless). So you may as well go Gu/Hu.

Based on personal experience, but all of the best Fi/Hu I've seen use both Fighter and Hunter weapons: that's because each weapon excels in different niches, and they know how to use them superbly. So I wouldn't necessarily say Fighter is better than Hunter, and vice versa. EDIT: I forgot to mention that maining Fighter and subbing Hunter doesn't mean you can't use Hunter weapons: you just have to find a Hunter weapon that's equippable by Fighter.

I think these are the last two issues I have, and then I should be okay to play the game without too much of an issue (minus the question I had about the Ranger/Gunner build and Fighters before). Could you explain crafting to me? I've never gotten far enough into the game to do crafting so I'm not sure how that works, and I'm not sure if they have an in game tutorial on it (granted, half the time I can't read them because that stuff is still in Japanese so it wouldn't matter if there was) and I haven't come across anything on here about crafting yet, so if you could explain how to craft and whatnot, I would appreciate it.
    Basically, you gotta go to your My Room and access your console in order to craft. Crafting in this game is a way in which you can make your weapons/units even stronger:

- Pros
    Higher base stat
    Able to make weapons multi-class (only on Great Success, which don't happen often)
    Lowers stat requirements (only on Great Success)

- Cons
    Your damage will be VERY inconsistent
    10-11* weapons first decrease in attack, so you gotta craft it some more for it to reach its normal attack power

Crafting is ideal for anything below 10*. Crafting 10-11* is very.. questionable, so unless you have a clear idea of what you're going to be doing with that weapon, don't craft. Also, keep in mind that once you craft a weapon, it binds to you forever.

Ah, one more thing. If your weapon originally had multi-class capabilities, if you craft, you'll lose that multi-class, so it's up to you to regain that capability.

Speaking of crafting, I don't know if this is me not having finished something or if it's an issue with the game, since they are still fixing stuff from the DDoS. But I finished a bunch of Arks Road stuff after doing the first quest in the caves, and the Arks Road little indicator thing took me into the elevator for switching blocks. I met that Zigg guy or whoever that gives you a crafting set, but the indicator is still telling me to go to the elevator. But when I go in, nothing happens. That happened with my original Braver as well, but I never got the Zigg scene with her. Just wondering if you know why it's doing that?
    Honestly, it's been such a long time since I've done those, so can't really help you with that, but.. you can refer to this: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/arks_road.php#nav

There's honestly two possibilities:
    1) Since Zigg gave you a crafting set, it's a "happens only once per account and not per character"
    2) You activate a Matter Board objective instead, which then.. refer to here: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/matter_overview.php#nav

Also, if you have any other tips or tricks or anything that I didn't ask about but would make playing easier or something like that (or just general knowledge that I don't know about), I would appreciate that too.
    Uhh.. couple of things, I suppose, regarding the social aspect of PSO2:
    1) Don't be loud in a block full of Japanese players. You'd be seen as a rude foreigner, because it's manners to use party/whisper function in Japan (and most East Asian countries, actually) when you only want to talk to a select number of people. You'll only see Japanese players use the all chat function when something big is happening (i.e. Emergency Quests)
    2) In the case that you actually do party up with Japanese players, refer to this sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...BQA/edit?pli=1
    3) If you're on ship 2, don't be shy of block 20. As much as block 20 receives negative attention from this forum, you'll see at times that block 20 is actually not as bad as they make it out to be. It's way different from what you'll see in Japanese blocks, but that's just an issue of different cultures/etiquette.

As for gameplay:
    1) As much as I hate to admit this, but DPS is usually the best way to go in this game. I blame it purely on the way SEGA designed PSO2. If you invest into Traps in the Ranger tree, or go a full-on tank build, you're almost guaranteed to be a laughing stock, unless you somehow do something crazily game-changing to make this community believe otherwise. But like I said, how you build something is entirely up to you, because in the end, you're the one playing your character, not others.
    2) If you're doing TAs and it seems like you're going slow, you can watch Youtube videos of how other people do it, and you might learn a thing or two. Just keep in mind that some of the stuff in those videos are stunts that you'll be unable to pull off mainly because of latency issues (unless you have some god-given connection)
    3) Enjoy the game! Don't stress over things too much. Everything is trial-and-error.
    Last edited by ReverseSeraf; Jul 1, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

Twitch