Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    would rather have an offline mode with all the outfits/emotes/accessories unlocked. <_>
    With the PSOBB method, you "technically" have a offline mode.
    You just have to runt he LAN server in your PC together with the game.
    Localhost FTW.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

If I own it, sure. if I don't, no.

I just don't trust private servers, I've played so many in the past and most just went poof in my face, either a bug or demotivation, the owner just runs away with the cash. While owning it is a different thing, you basically own the game and can play whenever you want to. Think like 20 years later when the game isn't relevant anymore, if you miss PSo2, nothing is stopping you from playing (Except the huge requirement to even start that server maybe ...)

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    With the PSOBB method, you "technically" have a offline mode.
    You just have to runt he LAN server in your PC together with the game.
    Localhost FTW.
    or just play EP1&2 offline

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    or just play EP1&2 offline
    And miss Blue Burst story quests for Ep1, 2 and 4. They are the solely reason why I made my own "local server" many years ago.

it's a moot point if anyone would be interested or not. there still isn't a psu private server yet. what makes anyone think there will be a pso2 private server anytime before the year 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Though I would love Japan to be tried under the International Court System (which they are member to) for opening up software and services to foreigners on a wide scale and then altering licensing agreements post-launch barring foreigners from software after initially being welcomed to them.
    people actually still pretend that the world court is relevant? that is actually more laughable than the idea of a pso2 private server in a foreseeable timeframe.
    Last edited by reaper527; Jun 30, 2014 at 09:23 AM.

you talk about it as if it would be a simple feat, psu was already overcomplicated, i cant imagine how hard it would be on pso2.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

well we have like 8 more years to ninja into Sega HQ and copy all their servers onto a sd card since they said the game was planned to be supported for 10 years.

That said its a Sega plan so we actually have 3 more years <.< >.>

10 years, only if midway theres a graphics overhaul of the entire game, wich wont happen.

source:

wow.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    It's a shame I will never be able to Play PSU Episode 3 and other sub-story quest because the official servers closed and there is no alternative today. This or, Sega releasing an offline full version (but that would never happen).
    I beleive that if we give them a litle of time, we can petition a re-release (and not jsut a remake) with a Lan-Online mode that replaces the Online mode, wit hthe content that was supossed to exist online. Sega has access to Steam for easy dirt delivery of games, too. They would be making extra money on a title that's long dead.

First however, we would need to see how PSO2 fares. we might need to wait until PSO2 dies or a IP block is placed while Segac (SoA) decides to not release the global server. Otherwise, launching such a product would impact PSO2 sales.
    Psp2's Last Order, Lv 127 Female Beast. Hu-24 Ra-14 Fo-1 Va-8
    ~☆Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd || Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆Mugunburga 27% Dus Skadd || Clarita Visas II 21% Emopw. Healing || Mugunburga 25% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆ABILITIES☆Burst Bomber☆EVA Boost☆Freeze Protect☆PP Escape Save☆HP Restore Rate☆ABILITIES☆~

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I would love it if PSO2 could be on a private server. I've been playing PSOBB for years on private servers. I didn't even play PSOBB until it hit private servers.

If all you could do was make skin and music mods . . . . hell yeah I'm there in a heart beat.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance