Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default What if: PSO2 Private Server

The title itself is misleading. In this forum i would like to see your opinions on whether you wished to play on a private server (if one existed for PSO2 that is) and also see your thoughts on why one prefers original over an up2date bootleg version with the same xp and item drop rate.

in my opinion, i'm all for it, even though there are usually less players on such realms, and as a result less interaction with others, at least i would feel less worried of getting banned for violating tos (・へ・) i know i'm a little paranoid =S
    as playing on a private server could also feel more exclusive like i'm part of something more satisfying, a feeling i had while playing on private wow servers which were 1-2 years behind content.

at any rate, please share your thoughts. Peace V

when PSO2 JP server officially closes - yes, why not , but there at least few years before that
    currently - no, and dont forget that game is free to play

I'm all set for now unless Sega does something drastic.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

yeah besides it would feel like our very own game. like we owned sega bigtime (●^o^●)

My only interest would be in having my own local server to be able to access the content of the game after its closure whenever I want. It's a shame I will never be able to Play PSU Episode 3 and other sub-story quest because the official servers closed and there is no alternative today. This or, Sega releasing an offline full version (but that would never happen).

No never, fuck private servers.

Had my fair share of Lineage 2 private servers, they all sucked in a way or another.

What I'd rather see is Arks-Layer (located in Japan) get upgraded to be used as a VPN by PSO2 tweaker users, you log into the Tweaker and your Username gets it's own static IP from Arks-Layer to log into PSO2 jp without any issues+^_^+ everyone could then change their accounts to use the address of that server so we could gets support from SEGAC if we need to do things like switch PSO2es phones or whatnot+^_^+

if i had a million dollars......

Definitely if modding is involved.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Wired Lances Master

If servr will be opensource, then I'm in as tester and translator
    Last edited by CyberMan; Jun 30, 2014 at 03:36 AM.