Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trendyideology View Post
    One more followup question though: Is this a promo or in around a year could you make a new account assuming they didn't look too closely into someone with the same name/address having duplicate amazon accounts?
    I don't believe it's a temporary thing. According to Wikipedia, the Free Tier has been offered since December 2010.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Anyone who made an account after Oct 2010 can get the Free Tier.

By the way, you can set the username in putty to automatically log in, then you just fire up the putty session and you're good to go.

Now that I've got the pc version running, I need to make a happy wireless gateway that uses the Tokyo servers as the other end of an SSH pipe. Then I can play on my Vita again!

I've kept converting the key to private key like several times but Putty keeps saying that the key I've input was public key. Am I doing something wrong here?

I followed every exact detail from all the Images on the First page, and I used ProxyCap as well since it was what was used for the Guide. This does not work at all for me.

I did every thing, and when I run Tweaker when Proxycap is on, I get to the Agree screen, and then Log in, and then it just sits there and loads until it shows Unknown for all the Ships. Then if I try to log in, it gives me Error 249.

I'd like some help here. There is absolutely no reason why it should not be working for me when every detail has been followed, and the Instance is running.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    I followed every exact detail from all the Images on the First page, and I used ProxyCap as well since it was what was used for the Guide. This does not work at all for me.

I did every thing, and when I run Tweaker when Proxycap is on, I get to the Agree screen, and then Log in, and then it just sits there and loads until it shows Unknown for all the Ships. Then if I try to log in, it gives me Error 249.

I'd like some help here. There is absolutely no reason why it should not be working for me when every detail has been followed, and the Instance is running.
    This may mean that the route your ISP makes for the PSO2 servers may be the same for the Amazon servers.
    Hence, you can't use them the same way ou can't use the PSO2 ones.

Of course, this is just speculation.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Just want to thank Limni for the guide. Took me about 30 minutes to fumble around with but I was finally able to login for the first time since the DDoS occurred. I'll use this until hopefully Optimum gets its act together and reestablishes a link to pso. (Not that I'll be holding my breath though)

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post

Just to make sure you're doing the right steps...

1. Use Putty to connect to Amazon server
    2. Type 'ls' in the putty window to validate you're connected.
    3. if proxy cap isn't running start it.
    4. if proxycap was running, disable it and then enable it to ensure you are using the ssh tunnel.
    5. start tweaker

If it still isn't working, you might have something not quite right with proxycap's configuration. Verify that all of the *.exe files are mentioned in the rules, not just the ONE that was shown as the example of what to add.

Good luck!

Senjak

Quote Originally Posted by apsalari View Post
    By the way, you can set the username in putty to automatically log in, then you just fire up the putty session and you're good to go.

Now that I've got the pc version running, I need to make a happy wireless gateway that uses the Tokyo servers as the other end of an SSH pipe. Then I can play on my Vita again!
    How can you set it to automatically log in?

Looks like I am not the only one that's also having problems with AWS. People on Reddit also have issues.

There should be more steps into this Tutorial for when it is not working for those that followed it to EVERY exact guideline.
    Last edited by Renzix; Jul 11, 2014 at 07:13 PM.