Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    I only have the rule applied pso2.exe and pso2launcher.exe and it runs fine. Would it really be different for someone else?
    If that's the case, then the issue can be related to my above post regarding the ping being very high.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    If that's the case, then the issue can be related to my above post regarding the ping being very high.
    We traded our Amazon account info so that I could test to see whether the issue was his computer or not. Turns out, after making a new instance in his account, I also could not start up the game using his info. But when he used my info, he was able to start up the game successfully. What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    We traded our Amazon account info so that I could test to see whether the issue was his computer or not. Turns out, after making a new instance in his account, I also could not start up the game using his info. But when he used my info, he was able to start up the game successfully. What does this mean?
    .... I have no idea.
    I find it hard to be a connection problem at the AWS server...

They're both in Tokyo, right?

I'm out of ideas.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."

I'm tempted to start up a 2nd instance for him to run from, but neither of us are keen on paying for that at the moment, regardless of how cheap it'll be.
    EDIT:
    .... I have no idea.
    I find it hard to be a connection problem at the AWS server...

They're both in Tokyo, right?

I'm out of ideas.
    Okay, well... He made a 2nd AWS account and that seemed to fix the problem. He can start the game fine now.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Jul 8, 2014 at 06:02 AM.

@ Everyone that is having time-outs:

My guess is that the PSO2 servers have a ping limit.
    If your ping exceeds a certain value, it will give you a time-out error.

If you did everything correctly, and your connection is correct and stable to the Tokyo AWS server, and if you are still receiving time-outs, it means that you have a high ping between your ISP and the Amazon AWS server.

That means that your ISP makes a huge path between your connection and the Tokyo server.

My guess is, the best option, would be: try a different AWS server (located in other place) instead of Tokyo.
    Maybe, with luck, the path that your ISP makes to the AWS server is shorter, and the distance between the AWS server and the PSO2 server is not that big either.

Example:

1) Yourself > ISP > (sh*t ton of servers) > Tokyo AWS > PSO2 server = HIGH PING - TIME-OUT
    2) Yourself > ISP > (some more sh*t ton of servers?) > (Different place) AWS > PSO2

In this 2) point, with luck, your ping will be less, therefore, enabling you to connect to the PSO2 servers without time-outs. I guess, in this option, it's just a matter of luck (that is: luck with the way your ISP makes it's way to the AWS servers...).
    I tried every other server but the others just give me an error 249 again.
    Aida Ezumi - Ship 2 JP, formerly Iris - Ship 2/4 JP

Check out my comic: https://bit.ly/tolaleph

To the guy with the 107 problem I had that happen too.

What I did was click menu, go to troubleshooting, and selected fix gameguard errors.

It downloaded some stuff then it worked.

I think 249 means your connection is not even getting there, did you start putty and login to your amazon instance by typing ec2-user?
    I got 249 when I forgot to start putty and load up the settings once.
    Last edited by spider0804; Jul 8, 2014 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spider0804 View Post

I think 249 means your connection is not even getting there, did you start putty and login to your amazon instance by typing ec2-user?
    I got 249 when I forgot to start putty and load up the settings once.
    Yes I did everything as I was supposed to.

EDIT: I tried 2 different internet connections at 2 different places and none of them worked. Theres got to be something i'm doing wrong.
    Last edited by ignika98; Jul 8, 2014 at 07:20 PM.
    Aida Ezumi - Ship 2 JP, formerly Iris - Ship 2/4 JP

Check out my comic: https://bit.ly/tolaleph

Looks like they tweaked gameguard.... since it started giving the NP1003 error now since the servers are back up... think they really are hell bent on keeping outsiders out.

Looks like gameguard is detecting either putty or Proxycap and not liking either of them.
    Last edited by Leiros; Jul 9, 2014 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiros View Post
    Looks like they tweaked gameguard.... since it started giving the NP1003 error now since the servers are back up... think they really are hell bent on keeping outsiders out.

Looks like gameguard is detecting either putty or Proxycap and not liking either of them.
    Not true.
    Gameguard is just picky.

I've been using ProxyCap sometimes, and never got any issue with GG.

Well I have the same things on my comp active as last night.... running proxy and putty with AWS setup. ANd today GG keeps giving me error NP1013... not 1003.

And that's since they re enabled the servers tnight. Get in game, into the lobby fine and poof... get the error

I'll try re-installing and have it cleanly re update.
    Last edited by Leiros; Jul 9, 2014 at 02:57 AM.