Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    You know what, I think I've finally gave up. I'm just going to use a VPN now. What is the best free one and the best paid one? I think I'm just going to go free though since I don't want to pay for it just to get on and pay again...
    Amazon cloud AWS, free for 1 year i use it it's very good imo.

Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

I think this is becoming a routine thing now. .w.

Anyways, any luck for anyone normally?
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

Quote Originally Posted by SJRKnowledge96 View Post
    I think this is becoming a routine thing now. .w.

Anyways, any luck for anyone normally?
    Checking back after tonight's maintenance.

Got a second-hand report that 3 is connecting, I'm in the market for a new sim anyway and they have unlimited data plus 4GB tethering for £18/mo or £180/12mo. Gonna see if I can connect reasonably before making the plunge (PSO is a big motivator but I did need to pull my finger out of my arse and cancel the overpriced T-mobile contract anyway).

i just saw this in another thread

" AT&T CUSTOMERS ARE NOW ABLE TO CONNECT ON AT&T!!! CALL YOUR ISP. Odds are they don’t know about it. ATT was not aware when I called them. Tell them other ISPs in America and worldwide can and you can’t. Tell them about the DDoS attacks and how the backend providers blocked it for protection but it is now safe. If they don’t believe you, tell them to open their own web browser and try to go to pso2.jp. BE NICE! You catch more flies with honey! (You’re welcome fellow AT&T customers XD)"

i still think its worth a shot! please everyone contact your ISP the more people doing the more likely they will fix the problem ima try contacting mine right now

Quote Originally Posted by genesispso2 View Post

" AT&T CUSTOMERS ARE NOW ABLE TO CONNECT ON AT&T!!! CALL YOUR ISP. Odds are they don’t know about it. ATT was not aware when I called them. Tell them other ISPs in America and worldwide can and you can’t. Tell them about the DDoS attacks and how the backend providers blocked it for protection but it is now safe. If they don’t believe you, tell them to open their own web browser and try to go to pso2.jp. BE NICE! You catch more flies with honey! (You’re welcome fellow AT&T customers XD)"

i still think its worth a shot! please everyone contact your ISP the more people doing the more likely they will fix the problem ima try contacting mine right now
    Hm... has anyone ever tried contacting Sky Broadband's folks?

Quote Originally Posted by genesispso2 View Post

the guy didn't even show proof and a lot of ppl with the same ISP still can't connect, don't rely on his claim so much

Post-Maintenance, I still can't connect. Does anyone else have anything else to report?

It's safe to say we won't be getting back on now. It's either get a VPN or just not play at this point.
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

True...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Went to one of their stores today and tried connecting; first via vita tethering, and when that didn't work, just tried pso2.jp on the shop assistants' own phones. So 3 is apparently blocked.

So... EE is fine, Orange is fine, O2 connects but is slow, and 3 and Vodafone are currently not working. All other networks in the UK are MNVOs of the existing ones (Virgin for EE, Giffgaff and Tesco for O2, etc).

Very annoyed as 3 were the only ones offering a fair data deal for less than infinite money.