Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    Thanks Obama.
    You know only racist people say that right.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    You know only racist people say that right.
    If you discount all the non-racists who use it specifically because something is clearly not Obama's fault, as a mockery of people who blame Obama for everything, sure.

Next up: Someone shows up and says that saying "Thanks Bush" is racist too, but it's okay because it's just white people.

I've contacted my ISP ( Comcast ) and told them my results from tracert, the situation with the website, thier IP being possibly blacklisted and my overall problem. Tomorrow a tech will be calling me for more help. :[

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I've contacted my ISP ( Comcast ) and told them my results from tracert, the situation with the website, thier IP being possibly blacklisted and my overall problem. Tomorrow a tech will be calling me for more help. :[
    tomorrow's the 4th of july. i doubt comcast will be calling you tomorrow (and this is why i was so happy to see verizon putting a july 3rd expectation on the support ticket they gave me last night)

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    tomorrow's the 4th of july. i doubt comcast will be calling you tomorrow (and this is why i was so happy to see verizon putting a july 3rd expectation on the support ticket they gave me last night)
    True. I don't mind if its delayed until the 5/6th. I've waited this long so I don't mind an extra day or so.

As somebody who also has Charter, this might be good news. Hopefully it's resolved and other ISPs get it taken care of as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    It seems I got back my access to pso2.jp (wasn't able to get in 4 hours ago) but I still can't access the players site or connect to the game ( my ISP is SFR). In fact I currently only have access to the first page of pso2.jp. Anyway, thank you and keep up the good work (thank god I was able to get my compensation using PZ, now it doesn't work anymore).
    Wow that is weird, cuz my friend (and neighbour) have SFR as ISP, and when using his wifi (badaaaazz) i can log in ship2 and on Vita

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Be careful, this is a negative energy feeding ground, sailor moon villains that feed off of negative energy and pathetic weaklings controlled by their emotions only.
    I'm just entering this thread and quoting this to say I think I'd make a great Sailor Moon villain.

annnnnd carry on.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Midcap.

Be careful, this is a negative energy feeding ground, sailor moon villains that feed off of negative energy and pathetic weaklings controlled by their emotions only.

But on a serious note this is actually very informative, everyone should calm their tits and do what you did or something or keep waiting it out.

WAIT WAIT FUCK NO WAIT HOLDON MY BAD I'm supposed to be promoting the butthurt entertainment.
    *Puts Rock in a headlock*

Dammit, you're supposed to be a shounen HERO. Act like it, you scrub! D:<
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Alright, I phoned up my ISP today (in the UK), they are basically an Entanet reseller who in turn run off the BT Wholesale network (as does almost every UK ISP).

He immediately confirmed that he believes what we've seen so far is correct, this is not a block imposed by Sega or anything, the major backbone providers are the ones who have essentially blocked traffic as a result of the DDoS attack. My connection is getting past the Entanet servers and then being stopped as soon as it reaches BT. Unfortunately he said that it's a very high level problem and the even if he could get the issue escalated high enough, it's very likely that BT will simply ignore it. He did however say that what usually happens is that as the DDoS is over the server "rating" will start to improve over time and connections will likely be unblocked at that point, however it could take anywhere from days to months for that to happen.

He said he'll start enquiring for me and see what can be done, but it was basically a case it being far too high level for the problem to get escalated to the people that can sort it out manually.