Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Just leave proxycap on, I don't get lag anyways from leaving it on, saves me from having to keep turning on and off.

Sorry for bringing back an old thread but, I was hoping if anyone got any changes with optimum in connection, or if anyone has any new news on the situation.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Quote Originally Posted by wolveslaststand View Post
    Sorry for bringing back an old thread but, I was hoping if anyone got any changes with optimum in connection, or if anyone has any new news on the situation.
    I was going to bring back this old thread too, but nah I don't think anything new has been going on with Optimum about this whole situation. Plus, it's almost the end of the month
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post
    I was going to bring back this old thread too, but nah I don't think anything new has been going on with Optimum about this whole situation. Plus, it's almost the end of the month
    Hey, Don't give up. Maybe when EP 3 comes out, Yahoo.jp might bring their crap together. Who knows. If nothing happens, then get a VPN, a Proxy, AWS, or give up and move on... It's hard but, you gotta give other games a chance too ". I'm currently on with AWS, and i've been doing well. Take that into consideration o3o. If you got no credit card, go into cyberkitsunes proxy. It's safe, but not ban-free. And if your account gets banned, make a new one. A fresh new start. You don't get IP banned for using a proxy, so it's all good.

This all really is the biggest bummer but hey, such is the life we live lol.
    I did want to ask, how is using AWS? I was thinking about getting it but with the amount of people having "problems", I guess I'm not sure That and I would really like to not have to buy one of the programs needed to run it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    This all really is the biggest bummer but hey, such is the life we live lol.
    I did want to ask, how is using AWS? I was thinking about getting it but with the amount of people having "problems", I guess I'm not sure That and I would really like to not have to buy one of the programs needed to run it xD
    AWS is fine, it doesn't give me any lag at all really. And it's nice to use to connect to the site. And I plan on buying proxycap when it expires. Its only 30 bucks, it ain't much. And after 12 months, the service costs around .12 cents an hour. It isn't really that expensive if you use it more than 3 hours of play time everyday. Pretty cheap and reasonable if you tell me.

Ok, ok, you've finally twisted my arm lol. I'll try and finally get around to getting this all at the end of the week. Hopefully the setup will be easy for me

Hello again to all optimum online users. It feels, and looks, like forever since any of us posted here. I know that a few of us, myself included, have jumped ship and are using some form or another to log back on. However... has anyone made any headway with optimum on this?

From what it looks like at this point they can do nothing on their end, unless they buy more routes to Japan and one of them happens to reach.