Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Alright, I was looking for the technical support number on their website -- and I couldn't find it.

Anyways, I opted for a live chat and I had a nice chat with a Optimum representative by the name of "David". Essentially, David was totally oblivious to the whole dilemma that happened to SEGA JP and PSO2. Therefore, he decided to escalate the issue towards the Engineers, and hoped for this issue to be resolved relatively quickly.

If anything, I'm going to give them a call customer service tomorrow and portray myself as my sibling or something, so I can raise the awareness towards Optimum.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Alright, I was looking for the technical support number on their website -- and I couldn't find it.

Anyways, I opted for a live chat and I had a nice chat with a Optimum representative by the name of "David". Essentially, David was totally oblivious to the whole dilemma that happened to SEGA JP and PSO2. Therefore, he decided to escalate the issue towards the Engineers, and hoped for this issue to be resolved relatively quickly.

If anything, I'm going to give them a call customer service tomorrow and portray myself as my sibling or something, so I can raise the awareness towards Optimum.
    thank you so much
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

I got the same response from them as well escalating to the Engineers. That's 2 people now who contacted them about the same thing, let's have all the Optimum customers do the same.

Hopefully, when I call them tomorrow, the customer service representative will transfer me over to technical support. Once I reach technical support, I'm hoping that the low-tier representative will transfer me to a high-tier representative.

If I talk to converse with the one of the Optimum technician bigwigs, he/she will most likely provide us the information that we want to hear.

Until then, we just got to hope for the best and not for the worst~

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

So doctor, give it to me straight! How long do I have until I can connect? o_o

"Humor" aside, any news from our friendly neighborhood optimum? On a side note, are we sure that talking to them will help the situation or is this like another shot in the dark? (Not trying to be the skeptic, I just look at all the angles )

im useing WTFast to connect to pso2
    << Me

Hopefully, when I call them tomorrow, the customer service representative will transfer me over to technical support. Once I reach technical support, I'm hoping that the low-tier representative will transfer me to a high-tier representative.

If I talk to converse with the one of the Optimum technician bigwigs, he/she will most likely provide us the information that we want to hear.

Until then, we just got to hope for the best and not for the worst~
    Tried calling them today, was on hold for an hour, kinda quit for now. I had the speaker on and it was draining the hell out of my battery.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, Daiyousei.

I was suppose to give them a call today, but I got home late from work. I guess they will be hearing from me tomorrow afternoon.

supposedly comcast can reconnect as well as twc and verizon hopefully optimum is next considering optimum and comcast operate most of nj

Quote Originally Posted by MegaRocker1987 View Post
    supposedly comcast can reconnect as well as twc and verizon hopefully optimum is next considering optimum and comcast operate most of nj
    i have comcast and i cant connect as well as others, dont know where you got this