Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default It's over, guys. Time to move on.

With Sega officially announcing that they are done working on Error 107, and with most of us still unable to connect, it's safe to say this is a permanent situation, and we're never getting back onto the servers.

Welp. It's been a fun two years, but it's time to face the music: it's over.

So, where are you guys going now that it's over?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Maku View Post
    With Sega officially announcing that they are done working on Error 107, and with most of us still unable to connect, it's safe to say this is a permanent situation, and we're never getting back onto the servers.

Welp. It's been a fun two years, but it's time to face the music: it's over.

So, where are you guys going now that it's over?
    Just play Vindictus or Dragon Nest. Nexon isn't really worse than SEGA, and those games have their own unique charms over PSO2 in their own way. Pros and cons, but those are my recommendations.

Might import Virtual On Force, play other games like Super Smash and what have you. So technically I already moved on, but I still enjoy seeing other people play like a "Let's Play" so I'm still gonna lurk around.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

It's really not hard to find/anticipate a better game. Just add all your pso2 friends to whatever and that's 85% of what makes pso2 bareable.

It's 2014 you don't have to rely on one game to escape reality anymore, especially when said game is just a microcosm of reality that reminds you how unfair life is by making useful things cost money and making free things 99.999999% negative outcome RNG.

Except for maybe clothes, which you're brainwashed into thinking makes the game worth it, kind of like how hood rats are brainwashed into thinking expensive clothes and iphones make their terrible lives worth it.

Curious about Closers, Black Desert, Monster Hunter 4 and man what was that other game...

I dunno, fuck videogames.

Oh and AWS thingie works pretty good if anyone's really that desperate.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I don't see how clothing 'brainwashes' you into thinking the game is* worth it. If anything, it only enhances it. Especially when said clothing / camo makes you want to try another class.
    Last edited by HIT0SHI; Jul 9, 2014 at 07:30 AM.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

When I played Vindictus, not only were they already blocking tons of people, they were throwing perma bans left, right and center for no reason.
    Not to mention all the other iffy stuff going on. There's a reason Nexon has a long record of terrible consumer business reviews.

So yeah... I would say Nexon is worse than SEGA.
    But SEGA isn't too hot, either. No point comparing shit with shit.

Some people on facebook using verizon fios have been able to get back on now, so don't act like it's all over. I think the situation is still changing.

If you're really that desperate to play, set up a VPN or SSH tunnel.

And when Sega says they're done working on error 107, they probably mean they've fixed it for everyone in Japan, you know... the people who this game is made for. I'm sure they still have a lot of work to do after this DDoS.

Hasn't it been brought up that the route issues can take up to 30 days to be resolved because unless Sega actively does something about it, all we can do is wait.

Nothing Sega does maintenance-wise is going to change this.

On top of this, weren't some people just posting that they're now connecting again, as recent as last night?

This topic is not only premature, but just serving to cause a ruckus...again.

EDIT: Ninja'd by pre-victory road trainer.

Guess this one fits in here too:
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    PSO-W members are being PSO-W Members.

Sega has fixed all the issues relating to connecting to their servers on their side i.e. when traffic actually gets to them.

The common theory at the moment is that our traffic isnt even getting to them in the first place. So this and that aren't tangibly connected, just related. Like an in-law.
    tl;dr
    107 isn't SEGAs fault, your ISP doesn't let you connect to PSO2

EDIT: Oh I was to slow o.o

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    This topic is not only premature, but just serving to cause a ruckus...again.
    Unfortunately, this cycle seems to repeat every week. It will likely continue until everyone who still can't connect either burns out, or can finally connect.