It doesn't matter, but you will get more brownie points if it's real.(LOL)

Have:
    Flame Visit(I think it's +8, will only trade for Real)
    Last Survivor+9
    And you might be able to get my Double Saber+20 out of me, if I can get my HUmar's ATP up enough to use my Stag.

I have an agito I can trade but its not the real one. Its the 1977 one, I think.

Great. Reply if you something from my have list, but also post other requests. I might have what you are looking for.

Also: You drop first. If you want proof of the fact that I'm a good trader, private meassage Kerek. I traded with him/her once.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-03-08 07:34 ]</font>

I have a 1980 and a 1983 agito, both of which have neutral percentages. I would love a last survivor or s-beats for one!

Sure, i'll drop first and I would like to have s-beats blade or the double-saber

Sorry guys, I met up and played with Danger Girl and Spy this morning, and I gave Danger Girl a General/Power(I though for free) and she gave me a Delsaber's Right arm. Spy also gave me an Agito for free, even though it wasen't real, my HUmar is have a blast with it! Thanks Spy and Danger Girl!

Whoops, nevermind. The one I got from Spy has a negitave, plus I want to collect all of the agitos. I think He gave me the 1990 one, but I'm not sure. I will still take offers. Post anything you might want, and I will see what I can do.

I wouldn't mind trading my Orotiagito for the Flame visit if my HuCast can use it.

You know, I'm not sure if a Hunter can use the Visit......If he can, I will be glad to trade with you, but you must drop first.

You know, I'm not sure if a Hunter can use the Visit......If he can, I will be glad to trade with you, but you must drop first.