Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Grand Prix Result

So looking at the current placings for the final round and how things have worked so far...

Color - Previous Points - Current Round Prediction - Results - Final Rank

Blue - 52 - 2 - 54 - 1
    Green - 50 - 4 - 54 - 1
    White - 42 - 1 - 43 - 5
    Yellow - 42 - 3 - 45 - 3
    Red - 39 - 5 - 44 - 4

Did Sega announce if there would be a tie breaker for first place if needed?

It's really stupid that the main reason Green is going to win is because they seem to have deliberately slacked off in the previous round so they'd get a point bonus from coming in fourth place, which is why they managed to make it into first this time.

They need to redo the system for the next competition so that the point bonuses actually balance things out properly instead of favoring those who do good, but not too good (As blue was up until this round).
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jul 13, 2014 at 06:08 AM.

Green team dropped itself to 4th place on purpose two rounds ago (by threatening anyone who partied up in Ship 1 and making throwaway accounts on Ship 4 to earn points) in order to get the round boost this round, and now they're on top. So it looks like Green will win. Stupidest event ever...

I really hope the developers are aware of them having done that.

It says a lot about how flawed the competition is, and if I were in their position, I'd either let everyone have access to the first place prizes or just the blue team, because they're the ones who rightfully deserved to win due to not deliberately rigging things in their favor.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jul 13, 2014 at 06:21 AM.

What? That's awesome they could organize well enough to pull that off.

Yellow team soared to the top instantly this round, but as soon as the points bonus expired they fell right back down to the usual placement.

It's kind of ridiculous that Green got shafted every single round prior to this simply because they weren't so completely stacked as to beat teams with doubled points, nor are they so worthless as to lose to a team that needs it.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I suppose in the end, the main thing that was good about this whole competition was the boost events, anyways.

The first place prizes have zero appeal to me.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

which one were we again? @_@

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

There's absolutely no distinction between 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place at all w.r.t. the prize shop, so it's not like it really matters at all since we'd never be able to come first overall with how consistently far behind we were every round without a point boost.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I was on the blue team, so I'm slightly more annoyed about green's sudden comeback.

If only they'd caught onto what they were trying to pull and responded accordingly.

I'm on blue too. Since Green was constantly in 3rd, they get the worst of the three quest boost, and none of the round boost.
    I knew we were going to take first from green the round prior. Surprised that Green took such action just to be first again.