Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Recently, I was doing Despair with JP friends and we ended up in an EN multi.
    On nearly every wave, some EN people called out orders like "AIS pls! AIS pls!" and my JP friends were like, "why they don't just use one themselves?"
    Notice that JP players will just say "riding AIS", or they will ask if anyone plans to use one. Or they just use one silently.
    Seems kinda sad to me that EN players have to yell out orders or beg people to use AIS because they're so used to bad runs.

And yeah, I noticed that people seem to be slacking more on crystals now.
    Sometimes it's because the multi is so strong that they wipe out the waves before we can get enough crystals.
    But sometimes there's simply nobody collecting. How to tell the difference? Probably something like this:
    - Waves are timing out, not enough crystals = not enough collectors. Multi is weak as nuts.
    - Waves are ending very early, not enough crystals = multi is too strong.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 20, 2015 at 12:25 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah yes, I should re-typed what I posted earlier. Posting while sleepy is really scary ._. My post earlier can be taken .... in a bad way ._. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Recently, I was doing Despair with JP friends and we ended up in an EN multi.
    On nearly every wave, some EN people called out orders like "AIS pls! AIS pls!" and my JP friends were like, "why they don't just use one themselves?"
    Notice that JP players will just say "riding AIS", or they will ask if anyone plans to use one. Or they just use one silently.
    Seems kinda sad to me that EN players have to yell out orders or beg people to use AIS because they're so used to bad runs.

And yeah, I noticed that people seem to be slacking more on crystals now.
    Sometimes it's because the multi is so strong that they wipe out the waves before we can get enough crystals.
    But sometimes there's simply nobody collecting. How to tell the difference? Probably something like this:
    - Waves are timing out, not enough crystals = not enough collectors. Multi is weak as nuts.
    - Waves are ending very early, not enough crystals = multi is too strong.
    Hm, I never encountered the one that ordering people to use AIS ..... I should take note on that should I found that in the mpa. Probably should ride one if I got AIS available (though personally I think I'll use mine on 3rd wave, since I usually ride on that wave). Probably it's better for those people to start take action by themself rather than ordering people around

Ah yes, there's also that silent rider .... I dunno how to coordinate with that >.< Probably looking at their online status at the teleporter? If there's any of course.

As for crystals ... probably keep checking maps on earlier waves? if there's no one is running on the other side / in the corner of mob spawn at Wave 1 - 3 ....... probably to be safe, assume that there's no crystal collector at all and start doing it yourself? I thought on wave 1-3 mob only spawn at 1 side, right?
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 20, 2015 at 12:48 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    +1

Don't be shy calling out to use AIS if no one said so (I'd use it starting from Wave 3 (personally I ride it myself), but sometimes someone called to use one on Wave 2, which is still good as long as it's the only AIS activated at that time). Don't forget to tell people if you're gonna ride one.

Also, don't be shy to be a crystal collector if you see there isn't any. Since some runs I had, everyone is aiming for mobs only and only collect crystal between current wave and next wave (and here I am, collecting crystal alone when everyone doing that. I must say it's a fun job though, since I can use my Umbla stick to raise drop rate when collecting (yay for more drops), monitoring map, and switch back to main weapon if I need to destroy something.)
    You should be using a dashing weapon if collecting crystals ):

Anyways some things I wanted to mention. Ive noticed that in almost all my TD3s theres someone who volunteers to AIS starting from Wave 2. I even saw some people put it on their status "AIS W2". So theres 1 AIS every wave until 2 or 3 in wave 6 and then 3 or 4 in wave 7.

I always use AIS in wave 7 and then I can use it 2x on the last wave because everyone is good at collecting crystals too.

Also Ive seen rangers 1shot the Decol Malludas when they spawn with Satelitte Cannon. omg

Of course Im not on ship 2.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    You should be using a dashing weapon if collecting crystals ):
    Ah ..... I ..... almost never do any dashing, so, I didn't thought that far But as GuRa ...... probably the options are .... Gunslash (that ... charging + stabbing PA) and Launcher (Rodeo Drive)?

Though I'll try looking at the current condition, I think .... sometimes I'm gonna need the PP to smash things up ... if no one is around.

Thank you
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 20, 2015 at 01:04 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Ah ..... I ..... almost never do any dashing, so, I didn't thought that far But as GuRa ...... probably the options are .... Gunslash (that ... charging + stabbing PA) and Launcher (Rodeo Drive)?

Though I'll try looking at the current condition, I think .... sometimes I'm gonna need the PP to smash things up ... if no one is around.

Thank you
    Oh I dont know about GuRa, but yeah I think Launcher has some move like Ride Slasher where you blast forward? And Rifles have some sliding move I think.

Im Braver so I spam Asagiri all over the map making crystal collection fast.

I mean its not necessary but I dont think the Umbla stick is really that useful because you only really need it at the end anyway.

The worst thing to fear about XH TD3 I'd imagine is actually the timeouts. With everything including tower infections, infected airships, laser towers and even darker walls having so much hp, it would be extremely hard to get killing and crystal collecting done.

There are actually quite a few pro JPs in the SH blocks for TD1-2 currently due to more runs and more drops for cubes. However among them, there is also likely a sea of b20ian people shouting "LFP" in the lobby with most of them having poor gear or class choices.

I don't know anyone good who actually does XH TD, except as the last run in an MPA (eg: SH3/XH1). The XH TD weapons are generally a meager 5-7M (apart from the blades, they're like 80M for some reason), and consistently more cubes is worth more money in the long run, than a very rare drop. I've gotten about 6 TD weapons in my life, and I use 250% RDR in every TD and generally do 4 runs every session, so those things are rare, I'm pretty sure.

Thank you
    I like to step dash with Gunslash and mix in Regen Schlag or whatever it's called.
    Ranger should probably use Rodeo Drive, yes.
    Casters should probably use Il Zonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I don't know anyone good who actually does XH TD, except as the last run in an MPA (eg: SH3/XH1). The XH TD weapons are generally a meager 5-7M (apart from the blades, they're like 80M for some reason), and consistently more cubes is worth more money in the long run, than a very rare drop. I've gotten about 6 TD weapons in my life, and I use 250% RDR in every TD and generally do 4 runs every session, so those things are rare, I'm pretty sure.
    Yeah, I'm going to give up on XH TD. Too many weak people. EXP is ass and the drops are mostly the same or worse.
    I wanted to max out my Lightning Esparda (just need one more) but the drop stats showed 2 drops for the entire week, so screw that.

Tried XH TD2 earlier. First group was sort of weak, did well up until near the end. I called out the bomb, they ignored it.
    Second group was ridiculously weak. Both EN and JP players with terrible gear.
    People wearing full luck sets (not even good ones), +8 units, +5 weapons. Low level extend weapons. Worst possible affixes you can imagine (no slot, 2 slot random trash affixes).
    Same people dying over and over and over.
    I tried to pull bosses away from towers, but some moron kept pulling the bosses back and pointing them directly at towers. Byebye tower.
    The multi did take care of the bomb twice (probably the 3 or so people with good gear), but ultimately failed to kill Biblas. Waste of EXP.
    Always seems like the extreme weakest people show up on +EXP days.

SEGA really ought to think about changing the requirements for certain things.
    People with like 1000-1500 attack, no HP and no defense probably shouldn't be prancing around XH.
    Or, you know, they could make grinding and affixing not frustrating/expensive, more accessible, and less necessary.
    Or they could discourage people from needing to leech EXP.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 20, 2015 at 09:09 AM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Think I gotten 2 so far and I pretty much always 350% on TD3 and 250% (sometimes tri if I got spare) for TD1.

I just skip TD2 period since people still can't kill zesh and it rapes walls, last time I tried a SH TD2 the entire MPA went full retard the 2nd run resulting in only 1 tower alive while they kept warcrying bosses back into towers after I successfully managed to pull them away.. Heck most pug MPAs I run in on TD3 barely manage to get a 2nd run in so I'm gonna skip XH of it too. I'm so tired of noobs with shitty gear or class combo's. You'd think with Magatsu and TDs handing out 10* and even some 11* like candy everyone and his mom would run with that shit instead of random non-crafted non 10* weapons and such. People also NEVER look on their radar's/mini maps I swear...Towers left unguarded while being swarmed by decols/wolgs at random moments etc.

Maybe sega should make it so TDs give much less exp but I like it myself to level grind in it (TD3 is so godtier with its easy 2-3m exp), though at least I know what I'm doing and I'm not under geared at all compared to pugs ._.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I know those people who do easily spawnkill XH TD2 bosses. Like those people doing magatsu run faster than gajins organized run. But I am not going tell you. Cause you going try to bribe and such to carry you for easy mode organized mpa.