Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

It's worth noting that tower infections can occur on the first round.

Had it happen in both my runs today.

Can you do anything about the infected sockets or can you only move on to different sockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Can you do anything about the infected sockets or can you only move on to different sockets?
    Stand on top of them and select the option which will destroy it. I never payed much attention to how much points are needed if needed but you can do this up to about 5 times per player per run.

Which would also address this:
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    - Don't summon stuff on sockets that have red stuff on them. Not sure if you even can.
    You won't be able to. You'll only get the option to remove the infections off of the socket, and then you can whip out turrets/A.I.S
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Jul 17, 2014 at 06:15 AM.

Ah.
    And do AIS have a time limit?
    Do they disappear the moment you exit them?

Well there was a random TD3 so we tried it just then. Shaved off a few minutes but still far from 3-run territory. The problem is that the faster you go the less time you have to collect crystals, so there's a limit. I have some crazy ideas but I'm too scared to try them since if they don't work it'll be catastrophic.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Ah.
    And do AIS have a time limit?
    Do they disappear the moment you exit them?
    They last two minutes and vanish if you get out before then.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

@Aine
    Well, even some crazy ideas might spark a better one.

Since I'm thinking of using A.I.S. starting on Wave 3 (1 A.I.S. for each wave in the party) .... with 1 full party of friends (in random mpa), at least 1 A.I.S. will available until Wave 6 ..... And since some people saving up their A.I.S. for last 2 waves, I wonder how it'll do

The reason for starting on Wave 3 ...... that Ringahda -.- and Wave 4 Zesh -.-
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

something thing i noticed ya missed in the guide, Solza Blarda can infect sockets creating more towers if left alone. these guys should be killed as soon as you get a chance or the towers can overwhelm the mpa

I did read in JP something like the Solza Blarda can infect sockets but I hadn't seen it myself.
    Also read something about infected sockets costing points. The above explains everything.

Everyone, thanks for the info and confirmations. Will add those to the guide soon (a bit busy right now).
    I also checked a few things myself, so I'll add those too.

Reminder:
    - Saw Falz Arms x2, Ringarda x2 in Waves 7 and 8.
    - Shift+LMB for missiles (shoots 3 on each click, they hit for about 10k? each)

oh! and i think you can extend AIS time by killing things, i noticed my time counter in it went up occasionally as i killed stuff, can anyone else confirm similar things?