Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Hunar will not spawn north if both north towers are down.

The mobility of the AIS should be used to rush to faraway targets such as infection towers and Solza Brahda.

Rifle, machineguns and bullet bow users should take down infected VTOLs as soon as they appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    oh! and i think you can extend AIS time by killing things, i noticed my time counter in it went up occasionally as i killed stuff, can anyone else confirm similar things?
    I can't confirm that. I think it's 2 minutes as previously stated.

Unfortunately, I think the cooldown for the A.I.S beam is about 2 minutes as well. I wanted to fire the beam off as soon as I got in and fire it again as run out of time. I wish getting kills would increase time so I can use the beam twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Rifle, machineguns and bullet bow users should take down infected VTOLs as soon as they appear.
    FOs can attack them as well. The A.I.S Grenade launcher does good work too.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Jul 17, 2014 at 07:11 AM.

Updated with all the new info and confirmations, thanks.

The mobility of the AIS should be used to rush to faraway targets such as infection towers and Solza Brahda.
    I personally think the infected towers should be left up to Forces and Techers, for the most part. They can quickly destroy them from any point on the map, as long as they have line of sight without a wall in the way.

What are VTOLs?
    Last edited by Lorne; Jul 17, 2014 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    What are VTOLs?
    He's talking about the gunships. VTOL stands for Vertical Take-Off and Landing; like a helicopter or harrier jet.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

should probably note you can ja the ais machine gun if you only tap the button instead of holding it
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    should probably note you can ja the ais machine gun if you only tap the button instead of holding it
    Interesting, thanks.
    And that reminds me, I forgot to write that the machine gun is used to regain PP.

I thought that was obvious, but yeah, you can JA any of its main attacks. I'm not sure if the laser beam can be JAed since it's more like an active skill, but maybe it can, like Katana Combat Finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    I personally think the infected towers should be left up to Forces and Techers, for the most part. They can quickly destroy them from any point on the map, as long as they have line of sight without a wall in the way.
    Yeah, but I have only seen forces being useless with Ilmegid so far.

I did not mean that the AIS should be primarily used for that, far from it, they should be used to wreak havoc, but if there aren't too many enemies on the map and Solza Brahda or infection towers appear faraway, it's a good idea to go kill them.

Same with the corrupted VTOLs. I was being emphatic, because in all the MPAs I've been in, I'm always the one taking them down, and I'd like players to realise it's a priority.

Seen only one FO so far who tried to Zondeel group of adds for easier killing and using Foie techs.
    Saw one spamming Ilzan and rest is just bunch of Illmegid that make chasing even more of a chore on that big map.