Default What is a good build for GU/RA and BR/(Undecided)

I am going for Main: Gunner Sub: RA and Main: Braver (Katana) and Sub: (undecided, need suggestions) -

What's a good skill tree spec for both of them if possible? And if I use twin machine gun and assault rifles vice versa too.

Well, I'm not experienced with Gu/Ra at all, but based on what I've heard about the class, I'm guessing this'll be a good start.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00000Ib000000j

Only thing I'm really curious about is how Power Bullet works. Based on the skill simulator, it almost suggests that the amount of time R-ATK is boosted is fixed and not dependent on the duration of when you have a special bullet loaded. But of course, someone who actually knows a thing or two about Power Bullet can totally disprove this.

As for Braver, if you're maining Katana, subbing Hunter would be ideal. I think this would be the ideal skill tree.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...JksXI2jds00006
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

I think power bullet won't work well with gu/RA cuz if need a loaded wb, which will disappear when u switch from rifle to tmg (only rifle will benefit from the power bullet)

I would sub Gu with Hu cuz u can benefit from hu's JA boost skill.

Sig by Gama

Power bullet isn't worth maxing, it's only 100 more r-atk with a limited durration (30 seconds), and tied to WB's cooldown, neither are r-atk ups, unless you have absolutely nothing else to take. I don't know a lot about ranger trees, but I know you have better options than that.

EDIT:

If OP is interested in rifles as well I'd, personally, go with something like this. PP save bullet and killing bonus can help keep you from running out of PP with WB loaded, then when you get to your last WB shot (or finally run out of PP) you use Chain Trigger, switch to mech guns and wail on whatever you're fighting. This might not be as effective with high end gear and in MPAs though, so for those I think this would be better. I'm not sure where to put those last 5 points; If this was for a main ranger, I'd say sharpshooter but meh. PP Save bullet won't be as important when one or two weak bullets causes a boss to melt. Killing bonus is still useful though, and not out of the way.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 20, 2014 at 06:14 AM.

Ra/Gu with GM/Bio TMG and get Sharpshooter! Maybe not, but if you won't get High Time then you might as well.

Either way you'll want Hunter leveled up for Katana Braver, so you could slap that on Gunner as well if it's all on the same character. Gu/Hu, Gu/Ra, Ra/Hu, Br/Hu, and Br/Ra (or Hu/Br+Ra/Br with all class katana/bow).
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I keep forgetting Bio weapons are actually good allclass weapons. Unlucky's idea is best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Power bullet isn't worth maxing, it's only 100 more r-atk with a limited durration (30 seconds), and tied to WB's cooldown, neither are r-atk ups, unless you have absolutely nothing else to take. I don't know a lot about ranger trees, but I know you have better options than that.

EDIT:

If OP is interested in rifles as well I'd, personally, go with something like this. PP save bullet and killing bonus can help keep you from running out of PP with WB loaded, then when you get to your last WB shot (or finally run out of PP) you use Chain Trigger, switch to mech guns and wail on whatever you're fighting. This might not be as effective with high end gear and in MPAs though, so for those I think this would be better. I'm not sure where to put those last 5 points; If this was for a main ranger, I'd say sharpshooter but meh. PP Save bullet won't be as important when one or two weak bullets causes a boss to melt. Killing bonus is still useful though, and not out of the way.
    The tree was meant on maximizing damage for WB + CT, and seeing how Gu/Ra tend to use the usual MT with that, having Standing Snipe maxed would have been pointless since you have S Roll JA Bonus. No other real good place to invest points into, so that's why I chose to maximize Power Bullet.

Yet again, I totally skipped over the fact that OP wanted to use rifles as well, so.. -shrug-
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

I'd go with this for Br / Hu.

All critical skills are garbage (raises the chance of doing 100% damage, not true criticals) and this way you get all hu gears so it's still fine as main class.
    Also, hu will be your most subbed class, so losing 1% damage for j reversal is a great tradeoff.

As for Braver, J Reversal cover is very good and often means you don't need a mate before continuing to fight.