Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another one...

Default Another one...

Oh great, just what we need: another one.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Oh great, just what we need: another one.
    Your team ought to be more active, Nass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    We're not even that active anymore. The few ones that are active are the vocal ones I suppose.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Most of them quit a long time ago, and the ones that didn't can't log in anymore, except for two. Our team was never really that 'social' either way, so, sorry I can't be as obnoxious as y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Sorry having fun is obnoxious to you :3
    No, fun is fine. Fun is great. Exclusionary groups that constantly circlejerk and push away anyone who isn't already 'one of them' is obnoxious to me, though.

No, fun is fine. Fun is great. Exclusionary groups that constantly circlejerk and push away anyone who isn't already 'one of them' is obnoxious to me, though.

And yet attacking anything not to your (apparent) narrow liking with quite often rude snide comments and disdain isn't obnoxious in the slightest?

Besides, if we truely pushed away and excluded everyone not already a part of us, how is the group still active?
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    And yet attacking anything not to your (apparent) narrow liking with quite often rude snide comments and disdain isn't obnoxious in the slightest?
    Sure it is. Never said it wasn't.

Besides, if we truely pushed away and excluded everyone not already a part of us, how is the group still active?
    That....makes absolutely no sense.

Anyway, I first noticed the exclusionary tactics and circlejerking when it happened to Gigawuts and myself very shortly after he dismissed himself from the team. We, who, whilst he was a part of the team, were ofttimes called upon for runs and general social fun, were henceforth completely ignored and treated as though we did not exist, and I found it more than a bit hurtful (while Gigawuts felt that if those were your true colors, then he wanted nothing to do with any of who, for good reason). After said realization, and upon a bit of inspection and inference, we noticed that similar things happened to just about everyone who doesn't wave your specific banner.

So, it's nothing inherently personal, but I just try to make others aware of what kind of group you all are, in case they may not see it themselves, as I dislike groups that behave in such ways, and have since I was a small child.

EDIT: Also, the Oil Brink would have been better with no bra whatsoever.

Anyway, I first noticed the exclusionary tactics and circlejerking when it happened to Gigawuts and myself very shortly after he dismissed himself from the team. We, who, whilst he was a part of the team, were ofttimes called upon for runs and general social fun, were henceforth completely ignored and treated as though we did not exist, and I found it more than a bit hurtful (while Gigawuts felt that if those were your true colors, then he wanted nothing to do with any of who, for good reason). After said realization, and upon a bit of inspection and inference, we noticed that similar things happened to just about everyone who doesn't wave your specific banner.

So, it's nothing inherently personal, but I just try to make others aware of what kind of group you all are, in case they may not see it themselves, as I dislike groups that behave in such ways, and have since I was a small child.

EDIT: Also, the Oil Brink would have been better with no bra whatsoever.
    I'm genuinely sorry you had an experience like that with the team. Roughly a year ago, there was a time I left Celestial to play solo for awhile. I told no one I left and at first once I left, I had no inclination of coming back. However, despite this I wasn't given any of the treatment you listed above or anything like it whatsoever. I still talked with quite a few people in the team and still partied with them on occasion. It came to the point that I wanted to rejoin the team because I enjoyed gaming with those people again.

I won't pretend to know how the circumstances came about that caused Giga to leave and I have no intention of prying, but unless there was something that prompted the animosity or for the lines of communication to be cut off between him and the team I have a hard time believing that problems like that would arise with absolutely no justification whatsoever. In either circumstance, I'd hope there was at least an attempt to figure out the problem that arose if the lines of communication were so important to those involved...

I'm sorry you have such a bad perception of the team though, or that you go out of the way to say what you think we may or may not be. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion but I wanted to at least interject with something positive. I'll be the first to admit this team isn't perfect, and it certainly isn't for everybody, but I've had some of the most fun on this game playing with people in this team and it actually kinda irks me that there is such a negative perception being passed around about them and the team as a whole...

Edit: Also, without deviating too far from the topic at hand...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Moocast; Jul 20, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Sorry Sayara, just gonna drop this one post here and that's it.

@Olaf: I'd thank you not to paint all of us with such a big brush. I certainly would have had no problem seeing you and giga joining in on any team events.

Team members drop in and out all the time and giga was no exception. I never did check with him what really happened between him and Celestial, and I'm not planning to pry at this late point in time. But ignoring people entirely? Never seen that happen. I recall seeing everyone digging through friendlists whenever we needed an extra hand or more, irregardless of who it was, even when there was some strain between people due to hijinks on PSOW.

If I've wilfully ignored anyone who dropped out of the team, I apologise. I'm generally the type who prefers not to disturb people if I can do things myself, though I don't speak for the team as a whole. I'm sure various members have ignored people by mistake and/or on purpose before. But I hardly think it fair that the team is judged as a whole because of some slight done towards you and giga a long time ago. And in more recent times, I certainly hope that you don't think yourself entitled to a polite response if you're piling on the snark on somebody.

Whatever your feelings about us, I don't think it's fair for you or anyone else to spread gossip, don't you think?