Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I guess there must be a hell of a difference between the 750 and 760 if Stealthcmc1974 can run the game on high smoothly.
    http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-...eForce-GTX-750
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Thanks for the link, I got a new site to bookmark.

Well, it's more powerful indeed but that being said, starting at $280 CAD, I think I'll stick with what I have since the other 2 won't change much. Oh well, that's life.

Ooh, Canadian eh. I feel ya, prices can suck.
    I saved up for a whole year and banked on what I got from Christmas to build my rig. This stuff ain't cheap, which sucks lol.
    (Well, if I looked really hard, I can find some deals I'm sure).
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Just get the GTX 750 if you can't get something like a GTX 750ti, I'm pretty sure both of these will run PSO2 super fine and will only drop FPS on high populated lobbies but will still be very playable.
    Ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyKiller View Post
    Just get the GTX 750 if you can't get something like a GTX 750ti, I'm pretty sure both of these will run PSO2 super fine and will only drop FPS on high populated lobbies but will still be very playable.
    Well the lobbies are the reason why I want to the the video card switch. Most of the in-game play runs fine with everything on high.

You'll probably be fine with that 750 if all you ever plan to use it for is PSO2.

I personally run two GTX 680's in SLI, which is overkill for PSO2, but I also do a lot of heavy PC gaming. Works out nicely for enhanced nVidia Inspector settings though. PSO2 normally has terrible aliasing issues, so it's quite nice to be able to completely do away with that problem entirely.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

i use a FX8350 + GTX 770 and the game runs fine with inspector settings. plan to get a aftermarket coolder for GPU eventually
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Eh, getting SLI for just one game.....especially PSO2 would be a waste of $ if you went through with it lol. I got 2x GTX670s OC and if I remember lobby time, esp during EQs, with max quality settings, I didn't run into any issues with all those people around. Then again, like I stayed around the lobby 24/7.

Even when I had my ATI 7950 back then, I didn't run into much issues. I really didn't even need the 2x GTX670s either. Bud of mine at work offered them to me for exchange of that ATI card plus some cash.

The other thing you're forgetting or most in general is the rest of your rig. Just because you have a super powerful graphics card in your rig doesn't mean shyat if the rest of your crap sucks. What may end up happening is that your CPU may end up becoming the bottleneck and not the GPU.

That CPU you stated is "ok." Not the greatest imo. I mean tbh, all you're going to be doing is playing PSO2 anyways which is not a demanding game in the first place.

Anyways, if the CPU and Ram on your rig is good along with the GPU, then you're good to go. Throw a SSD in there for even better performance. Then again, like I said, its overkill for PSO2. Just do what you're going to do.

ill hope this might be helpfull? maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7McHovA2SCQ
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.