Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I might be addressing Endu's creation in my story =O

...or I might not

I'm (again) replaying EP 3. I lost my original notes even though I had begun my story after nearly completing the game (the final bosses are pretty annoying).

I'm sure there is something I've missed in the first and second go round that I can pick up on. My thing is, there are a number of characters in EP 3 that are quite unimportant (more than half the roster). I considered this when writing my story as the wanted to embellish on some of the secondary characters in that series since we pretty much know the main characters stories.

Quote Originally Posted by tlbww View Post
    (the final bosses are pretty annoying).
    Understatement of the week.

It's actually good thing that I'm replaying it again. I found a few things I missed along with getting some new material for my series. I realized that I always select the same route when I play through (at least for hunters).

I know I'm somewhat fruitless leveling up my C.A.R.D. rank, but I'm such a perfectionist. I'm even trying to find some links in that mid-battle text the npcs say along with what all the floating pso text is in the morque and R-base.

The whole Tyrell thing is bothering me and who Red is. I wish I had a better/larger copy of that dolphin dump image of the pso title text. If I knew how to program, I would replicate the font so we could use it for funzies.

As for my story, writing it taking a small break as I complete the card game and tie up some loose ends. I did create one new character. I will post some synopsis information. I simply lack internet in my house and will be w/o it for another few days. That, and I'm actively pursuing my master's @_@

Here's an interesting theory. Tyrell's unborn son. What do you think happened to him? He would be around 10 years old during the events of EP3. What if the son of Pentaglass is actually him? I unfortunately didn't pick the homework route on the US version. though I have the pal version and I believe I did. there. I did have some evidence for this, but I'll post it later. The one bit I can remember is that Karen was talking about him initially saying he was 'cute' and 'unlike his father and...." It was something like that. I had the exact quote in my notes.

Makes you think...though not that much.

His unborn son could be Endu. His existence is nuts enough, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by fighgunners View Post
    His unborn son could be Endu. His existence is nuts enough, who knows.
    I'm just going to assume you believe everyone is Endu, Red, Tyrell, the great shadow, the Matrix, and goku.

Quote Originally Posted by tlbww View Post
    I'm just going to assume you believe everyone is Endu, Red, Tyrell, the great shadow, the Matrix, and goku.
    You could be ignorantly sarcastic about that, or you can say that I think so because he is a connection between Rico and Flowen, both of which are long dead before Episode III even happens. I've never said who Red was, only mentioned his daughters. The Great Shadow could be The Profound Darkness or just another Dark Falz reincarnation. Most of Episode III is hearsay. Most of the series is hearsay based on loosely told connections. Many other series have better fleshed out not to mention more vast and diverse lore to get into.

I'm just making a guess here. No reason to be factious about it.

I'm sure my comment would have been better received were we speaking in person. Don't worry, I was kidding and much to old for net-posturing. I'm not going to assume you are reading the timeline I have posted a few times here, but the series isn't as enigmatic as you are (pre)supposing. There are a lot of concrete data that does require some deciphering or making inferences.

If you went along with the transformation of Rico and Flowen into their evil manifestations, then the reverse into another being isn't so farfetched. Perhaps what they did to create Endu is exactly what happened to when Dark Falz(Force) took over Rico's body or the like for Olga Flow.

But that may imply that 'Endu' needed a physical body. I think I'll give the spirit of Endu a pass since he is 2 spirits combine (making a new spirit or what we call 'birth'). Endu's spirit, then, is 16 years old during the events of EP 3 (not 10 which would be about the age of Tyrell's son). I'm not going to spoil my story, but let's just say, this information is very important and Endu expresses his condition in EP 3.

(Note: That last bit was a discovery I made analyzing some of his battle text.)

But to your credit, Endu is Tyrell's grandson.

I'm going to see if I can make a diagram of the P2 government during EP 3. Ino'lis asks for the framework which is the 4 branches: Development, Security, Environmental, and Technology divisions. C.A.R.D. is part of the tech div while Dol Grisen controls the development div. Arkz and Black Paper are linked to the Environmental Div which Irene Sepa now controls in Colin Tyrell's absence. Due to the initial relationships the Environmental Div is likely connect to the Coral Government. Works is still likely supporting the Development and security divisions (officially or unofficially if not incorporated due to being disbanded if it were the case). Due to tyrell probably having connections with the Coral government, it's probably that of so of his supporters remained part of the divisions that worked somewhat closely to the Principal position and were responsible for the near coup again Grisen.

This, thus, explains the dismantled and reorganization of the Hunter's Guild. With the government having more of a foothold in specific hunter's guilds versus having one large entity (if it were the case during Ep 124) that were largely split between the Tyrell dismissal and Grisen's rise to power.

The segment of my story involving the hunter's guild expresses the shift after it happened. My segment involving government administration addresses more of the bureaucracy while a side story developed aims to explain in better detail the actions of Grisen along with how the government changes up to the timeline of EP 3.

Wow... I didn't even think of posting that much... However, I suppose it was high-time I posted more about my story.

This is Gentry. He works for the government. What's interesting to note is that he is a Newman. That is interesting on many levels. =)

Cool beans. Looking forward to seeing what you produce.

UPDATE:

Did the unthinkable and managed to both beat the game on both ends (Germ) and discovered some things that a few of my reference guides (along with myself) missed. I'll post my findings in a new post in the EP 3 section.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to make some ....significant revisions to my story given my findings.

I still need to play through the game a 3rd and 4th time at least to complete the other route side quests. Though... I'm kind of sick of all the typos, errors in translations, and any dialog from Peko, Hyze, and Ohgun.

IDK if I can submit guides/revisions for the pso-world site, but there are a number of incongruencies along with having some pretty useful information for people that dare put up with PSO Candy.Ass.Random.Dice EP 3
    Last edited by tlbww; Sep 18, 2014 at 01:18 PM.

What's wrong with Peko? You don't like food?