Page 111 of 413 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by FerrickX View Post
    dat scissors, will wait to get enough stats and meseta to get it i guess
    May as well wait for Bio at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    May as well wait for Bio at the very least.
    still need to do the runs to get the stones for it

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    Why go crafted build as a Bo/hu ? Fi/hu seems better to me.
    FI/HU can't use BO weapons................
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    if your not gonna bother with elemental stance dont play bouncer, break stance is not reliable enough to be viable alone.
    Yes, if you do not use weak stance and are not using rainbow dual blades, just stop playing Bouncer(unless you're only doing EQ's and have a light weapon).

Seeing how most Shironia mobs have breakable parts I think sega should go ahead and revamp Naberius, Amduscia, Lilipa and Vopar so that most Mobs have breakable parts that are covering Weak spots. Then we can talk about break stance (and Weak Stance) being useful and weapons with break stance latents being even worth a penny of attention.

Switch Strike seems nice to play as hybrid between S-atk and T-atk but I heard that Jet Boosts require T-atk to be equipped. So in the end, you can't play with both weapons because if I maxed S-atk of my Mag I can't equip good Jet Boost and vice versa? Is it right?

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    Switch Strike seems nice to play as hybrid between S-atk and T-atk but I heard that Jet Boosts require T-atk to be equipped. So in the end, you can't play with both weapons because if I maxed S-atk of my Mag I can't equip good Jet Boost and vice versa? Is it right?
    Not all boots require T-ATK. The best all rounder pair requires 440 DEX, so either build can use them. There'll always be decent options available.

What attribute shall my DB be?

so far my skill tree maxed break stance/crit. not sure if I want to get elemental stance but if I do, my Fi/Bo will cover different attributes already:
    Knuckles - Lightning
    Double Sabers - Fire
    Twin daggers - Poisin

Normally I would make my DB light,
    but my character also has Hu, and uses a bio sword, which has 50 light (when I use Bo/Hu or Hu/Bo in future)

Shall I make my DB fire or light?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    What attribute shall my DB be?

so far my skill tree maxed break stance/crit. not sure if I want to get elemental stance but if I do, my Fi/Bo will cover different attributes already:
    Knuckles - Lightning
    Double Sabers - Fire
    Twin daggers - Poisin

Normally I would make my DB light,
    but my character also has Hu, and uses a bio sword, which has 50 light (when I use Bo/Hu or Hu/Bo in future)

Shall I make my DB fire or light?
    You need rainbow dual blades.

Dark and light or fire and light at the bare minimum. If you don't want to rainbow get a light or dark which covers most current content, since you can just use your double saber on natives/coast mobs.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Sep 4, 2014 at 06:11 AM.

I'm actually looking into BO/FO. We should be getting another skill reset for the Gunner changes coming (unless they happened already o.O) and I'll want to spec my Bouncer to sub Force. That's what I really want.

But if someone could break down the pros and cons of a Force vs. Techer sub, I'd really appreciate it.

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...2bsfrFfHK0000j

This is what I get when I mess around with my build :P. Not sure if Tech Advance is worth it or not. Depends on if I'll be casting a lot I think.

And if I go FO, are the PP UP trees worth it? I shouldn't be having PP problems as BO and anything I lack, I can make up for with Spirita affix. Also keep in mind this is for a full JB build.

BO/FO is really, really, really bad. TE sub is bad, too. Sub FI if you want to cast techs.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Sep 4, 2014 at 06:50 AM.