Page 17 of 413 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767117 ... LastLast

Elemental Stance sounds kind of bad for dual swords users, due to them not being able to change elements on the fly like jet boots.

Guess it means they'll need a rainbow assortment of weapons like a wand techer for maximum effectiveness.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 11, 2014 at 08:34 PM.

Oooh. I like where this is going.

I'm deff gonna have fun with Bouncer.

The ideas that are bubbling.

And of course, Shiyo is trashing it all.

Well, TE/BO is going to be the most amazing thing ever.

Also going to be incredible support, I am soo excited. I hope most of these skills are BO main only, especially the deband PP restore one.

15% DR, 25% HP, AND increased PP recovery? Best buff ever.

Shifta will be great too, once they make crits good shifta crit will make shifta even crazier.

I no longer hate BO's leaked skills.

Yeah it's good as a sub, but what about as a main :/

I don't want it to become another Hunter ;_;

With so many things changing I don't even know what to think. I mean if Jet Boots allows you to change elements on the fly (even if it's for a short period of time), not only is THAT busted but element stance will be busted too.

But bah all this attention on jet boots. only one skill thus far that really benefits Twins.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Hmmmmmm.... I hope there will be more skills for twin blades, I was hoping to play mainly with them but it seems this class is meant for Jet Boots, Twin Blades being a secondary weapon like gunslashes. Which would be weird considering the video demonstration I saw (against the Rockbear), it really seemed you could play with them without relying on Jet Boots. Guess it's an incomplete list, it would be a bit contradictory otherwise (they showcase 2 weapons but the class relies mainly on 1....)

By the way, those "craft skills" are a bit of a good surprise (if we knew which stats are improved and value of the bonus). So I will wait to see if Twin Blades are worth, I'm currently changing from Ranged class to Strinking class for them so I really hope it's an incomplete list.

really liking these skills. it really gonna is be techer mk2 but seems more like it would be a great supplement for techer rather than a full replacement. definitely looking forward to it.

I wonder if DD'n with boots will actually be a thing....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

This is all just reminding me that I think there should be a general skill tree. :/ What does craft mastery have to do with bouncer?

Wonder if Territory Burst will work with BO's field abilities.

I also wonder if Elemental Conversion will work the element changing on jet boots. Being able to get a 25% damage bonus on all elements would be nifty.