Page 33 of 413 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    And I don't see what the problem is with break stance considering they're making the stance swapping animation faster anyway, plus it has a higher multiplier than elemental stance.

Considering how many boses have breakable points that stun them I don't see why this is a bad thing unless you're in a big MPA and fighting ragne or something.
    Because you're spending 20 SP for what amounts to like 10% more damage (Element is 32% max, Break is 35% without the Stance Up) in very few circumstances. If you get both stances, you are an idiot. If you only get Break Stance, you are an idiot. It's way too situational and doesn't give enough of a boost unless you just can't match the target's weakness.

Looks like there's a lot of other useful skills for notjetboots, so I think you can just go stanceless in that case.

Still waiting for Attack PP Revival as the opposite/complimentary skill to Charge PP Revival. Woulda made a lot of sense to give Bouncer the ability to regen PP during PAs and attack animations (and jump pads). You know, since Techer would benefit the most from that, and this is Techer 2.0.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Eh, fair enough.

Braver has more to do with Feudal Japan than Bouncer...................

I was looking at shifta air or whatever and I realized 5% is pretty fair for 5 points, and a relatively easy sounding requirement. I mean you don't see people complaining about fighter stances only giving 1% per sp despite them being more annoying to use consistently than just staying in the air with shifta active. It'll be something worth throwing SP at as a FI/BO or GU/BO if it's not main class only (even if it's not both of bouncer's weapons seem air based.

I'd actually have preferred if they swapped it with break stance. Give us an arial stance and make the break bonus a passive. But fighter has something like that planned anyway so blah.

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    Braver has more to do with Feudal Japan than Bouncer...................
    I was gonna say that, but I figured GHNeko was just joking anyway.

Braver = Samurai
    Bouncer = Ninja

Wait since when were Fighter Stances 1%/SP? Unless you count maxing Wise Stance towards Brave's 40%, but then the opposite would still be more.

Good rule of thumb for the skills is anything conditional needs more than 1%/SP, but very common or consistent damage shouldn't be any lower. Sega obviously doesn't always follow that, but it would be nice.

And I doubt Fighter will still get that Break Advance skill now that Bouncer has it, but I mean Techer does still have EWH which is a passive version of the stance...
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I get more of an acrobat vibe from Bouncer, which is what I think they were going for with the name.

I meant stance ups, sorry. o 3o

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

This is from Rayden which was posted in the TE thread.

Skill data for Episode 3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/71sutkk6i6...all_skills.txt

Bo stuff was posted a few pages ago.

All of that is already posted on psumods by Agrajag but in a cleaner format and easier to compare.