Page 155 of 413 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4123

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    My problem isn't not getting hit when I actually dodge, my problem is not being able to dodge in the first place cause I am locked into a PA animation.

I am used to Katana and to be able to react quick but with DBs I can't react even though I see the attack coming.
    Well that's where a faster attack comes in, like heavenly kite.

You don't need PBF to dodge using photon blade escape, btw. You get I-frames as long as you use them in motion.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Freaked out when I saw 45 % in the value for break sd bonus , seems it's 45 % of the 35% from break stance..... so indeed 15 % ._. ,damn

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Wanted to see what the new boot PA does if you don't combo it.

It's basically a beefed up elemental bust. I think the SE rate is 100% at max gear. >_>

I changed anyways , and I don't notice the loss in damage much ( maybe because I stopped going never give up 5 and automate and put some points into satk ups on hunter tree)

Now I wonder which weapon I should use. OF the multi palette I had , the bio db is the strongest vs the other ones. The problem is that the bio db isn't at full power since it has 30 element and I can't get another one :/. Should I wait to see what db's drop on XH and UQ to make a decision?

http://puu.sh/cX5Ly/472fcf4515.png
    am I the only one seing this skill? why is noone talking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    http://puu.sh/cX5Ly/472fcf4515.png
    am I the only one seing this skill? why is noone talking about it?
    You're not the only one, but the skill pretty much has nothing to be discussed about. Straight forward and not exactly that great. It's only for field builds.

Quote Originally Posted by THRINE4 View Post
    You're not the only one, but the skill pretty much has nothing to be discussed about. Straight forward and not exactly that great. It's only for field builds.
    I guess the Skill increases the range of field skills then? if so then yeah it's kinda lame.

it's the skill that lets the effect stay on people for a time when they leave

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Wanted to see what the new boot PA does if you don't combo it.

It's basically a beefed up elemental bust. I think the SE rate is 100% at max gear. >_>
    Wait it has its own SE rate like elemental burst as well!?!??!?
    Now that's awesome.
    Though I wonder when the default version is better to use over the actual kick.....does it have boosted range with gear??

Although I am now conflicted because i want my convenient S/D so I either use gale or that supercharged PA.

Not to mention that I'm locked in once I activate it; can't even rotate myself to ensure a hit

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I swear i'm not noticing a damage loss after switching to break stance + new skill , I do even a little more damage. The only thing that changed from the bo/hu build Iw as using before is some satkup in hunter tree , but it's roughly 100 atk , that' can't be even close to 15 % damage that break stance with the new skill would be missing vs elemental stance hm... The only reason I can think this happens is that the 45 % of break sd stance is something else , not applied of that 135 % of break stance