Page 262 of 413 FirstFirst ... 162212252259260261262263264265272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4123

I see, thanks. Ill still keep my granfols since I have them

I honestly don't understand why people are still asking if red this is better than non-red that, especially when it comes to crafted weapons, where stats are basically the same the max ex. level. Species hunter potentials, 13*s and several 12*s are the only things that beat the red potential when it comes to overall damage. This doesn't necessarily mean they're more practical though (looking at you, Niren Orochi!)

And if you're asking if it's worth investing in a set of red weapons despite already having a pretty solid set of weapons that only do <5% less damage, the answer is no. Unless you have absolutely nothing better to spend your money on, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Unless you have absolutely nothing better to spend your money on, of course.
    and CM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The grind for enough CMs is the worst part, IMO. I'm so glad that Red Weapons don't outclass basic FO weapons. Those CM will be better saved to invest in Ideal weapons.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I had a weird idea on affixing for JB, S-atk + T-atk. Like Apprentice Soul, Mod/Vin, Ability 3, T-atk 3, power 3 or fever. Is S-Atk+T+atk a thing for JB?

Nope, it's not. If you get Switch Strike then it uses S-atk, and only techs would benefit from the t-atk. You're probably not going to use techs offensively if you've bothered to get Switch Strike.

Boots use T-atk for all of its attacks by default.

I kinda spam some techs and use S-atk at the same time, only reason I suggested.

Serious question, I'm mainly asking because Chouvalier brought up and reminded me. Is there any merit to using techs offesnively as a JB BO. Buffed elemental burst seems to do decent damage outside of Bo/Hu, so sometimes I spam it with techs, and it feels stronger, or at least more reliable than the PAs.

I pretty much only do so with Ragrants and Gimegid as a Bo/Fi to build gear quickly for Vinto on immobile targets.
    Zanverse->Ragrants/Gimegid->Vinto with TAJA Bonus increasing damage for both directly offensive attacks, those 2 charged techs completely fill up your gear for Vinto's full damage, and Zanverse proceeds to apply damage from those 2 attacks.

Bo/Hu with DBs+JBs build is kind of lacking in the offensive tech side.
    Last edited by Bellion; Sep 9, 2015 at 03:58 PM.

I have some questions about Bouncer that I'd appreciate some answers to.

I have Bouncer capped but have really only ever used crafted dual blades. I recently got some 13 star dual blades and jet boots, and want to play Bouncer/Hunter with both weapons using an S-ATK mag and a hybrid skill tree. As far as I can tell, it seems to be totally doable to have both stances and both weapon skills, as Bouncer has enough skill points to spare.

My questions are:

1. How do the jet boot PAs compare to each other?

As far as I can tell, Moment Gale is really great for mobbing, and good for bossing too. Vinto Gigue is really great for bossing. I don't really see much point to Strike Gust and Gran Wave though... Gran Wave seems okay for reaching aerial targets and for dodging, but I don't see any point to Strike Gust other than for just casting Shifta and knocking things over. It seems like Moment Gale just has better DPS and better PP efficiency than Strike Gust and Gran Wave. This is just based on my observations though so I could be wrong. If I'm wrong, please correct me and tell me what roles each PA fits best.

2. How do the jet boot PAs compare to dual blade PAs?

I'm having a lot of trouble with this one. I have more familiarity with dual blades, so I know Dispersion Shrike is good for mobbing, Heavenly Kite and Kestrel Rampage have good single target DPS, etc. I can't really tell how the dual blade PAs compare to the jet boot PAs though. Should I be using Moment Gale or Dispersion Shrike for mobbing? Should I be fighting bosses with Moment Gale and Vinto Gigue, or with Heavenly Kite and Kestrel Rampage (when Photon Blade Fever is down)?

3. In which situations should I be using jet boots, and in which situations should I be using dual blades?

I already know that using dual blades and spamming photon blades while Photon Blade Fever is up is incredibly good single target DPS. Really great for bossing. But Photon Blade Fever isn't always up, and it's not always an appropriate situation to use it. Putting Photon Blade Fever aside and excluding it, when and where should I be using each weapon type?

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Lorne; Sep 9, 2015 at 04:00 PM.